Day of the game and saw there is no thread. So I'll try my luck for the first time this season. Hopefully it works out.
I think we are a much better team than Roma. DDS has brought some enthusiasm and overall better play for them. But we are living the best moment of this season. Away goals don't matter anymore, so a draw at home is no longer that bad of a result as it used to be. But with that said, I fully expect a win today....preferably by at least 2 goals.
I generally don't like meeting other Italian clubs in Europe. Mainly because it's more intriguing and fun to play clubs we don't normally play in the course of the domestic season. But with that being said, it's never a good feeling to lose to an Italian club in Europe. It's a bit embarrassing. Especially if that club is Roma, who we are 13 points ahead of (or Inter/Juve, for other reasons).
I think we are a much better team than Roma. DDS has brought some enthusiasm and overall better play for them. But we are living the best moment of this season. Away goals don't matter anymore, so a draw at home is no longer that bad of a result as it used to be. But with that said, I fully expect a win today....preferably by at least 2 goals.

I generally don't like meeting other Italian clubs in Europe. Mainly because it's more intriguing and fun to play clubs we don't normally play in the course of the domestic season. But with that being said, it's never a good feeling to lose to an Italian club in Europe. It's a bit embarrassing. Especially if that club is Roma, who we are 13 points ahead of (or Inter/Juve, for other reasons).



