Week 26: Verona - Milan March 7 15:00
(03-07-2021, 01:30 AM)reza Wrote: I have no idea how true this is, I am just copy pasting from milanreports.com

If 'Hauge not in shape' is NOT injury but physical condition then ....I don't know.... it is time to fire some people

Head on wall

Milannews.it is reporting the same news. I think we have to be prepared to accept a defeat tomorrow. Verona is a good team, and we barely have a lineup.
(03-07-2021, 01:30 AM)reza Wrote: I have no idea how true this is, I am just copy pasting from milanreports.com

If 'Hauge not in shape' is NOT injury but physical condition then ....I don't know.... it is time to fire some people

Head on wall

Yes, rumours are Hauge, Tonali and Theo have injury concerns. We are screwed.
Calabria - Kjaer - Tomorri- Romagnoli
Kessie - Meite
Saelemakers - Brahim - Castilejo
Leao
Looks like we're starting Dalot, Meite, Krunic and Castillejo today. It will be like playing 7 vs 11.
Theo is not even on the bench.
Wtf is going on at Milanello?!?! How is this possible???
What a lineup? Fulham alike
I dunno, it might be that there's been something wrong with our physical preparations. Or it's just the fixture list combined with some shit luck. It happens to all teams now and then. But the weird thing is that this has been going on pretty much all season. Usually these situations don't last that long.
You do have to wonder if it actually is the training though. Just a theory, but look at how Liverpool have been struggling with injuries. They've also had a congested fixture list, and like us they play a high-tempo, high-pressure, intense type of football that requires a high level of physical fitness. Could it be that this kind of football (and the training it requires) is not compatible with this type of season, where you play every 3 days? Maybe the toll it takes on the players is just too much.