Week 26: Verona - Milan March 7 15:00
Very little time between matches and don't think there will any injury returns so Bennacer, Manzukic, Ibra, Calhanoglu are out. Verona are in a sense a better version of Udinese, let's hope we can do better.

Ole
Merda now 6 points clear meanwhile we're only a few points from being out of CL spots. The team needs to wake up and must must win this game at all costs.
Tonali is expected to be fit. I was dreading Krunic or Meite having to start.
GdS:
Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Tonali, Kessie; Castillejo, Krunic/Diaz, Leao; Rebic;

Horrible! Krunic, Samu over 0 creativity against a defensive side.

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli,Theo; Tonali, Kessie; Saelemakers, Diaz, Hauge;Rebic

Leao has failed to lead the line against Udinese and EL. What will be different? 
Kjaer has been injury prone. Maybe a chance to rest him.
Only Tonali back
Glad Tonali is back. I thought he had an excellent 1st half vs Udinese. I don't know why we are hesitant to use him a bit further forward. Maybe have Metie and Kessie holding with Tonali slightly ahead in the "Hakan role". This couod also he a great solution when Bennacer comes back. To have a triangle of Kessie-Benna-Tonali with Tonali sliggtly ahead of the 2.

The attack is what it is. These are the options we have at the moment, so those players have to keep playing.

I would play Hauge from the start and I'd tell him. No matter what, you will play 90 minutes today. I don't care how much you are struggling or doing well, how many mistakes you make or don't make. You are on there for 90 minutes. Play without fear. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Attack. Push the envelope further and further. Make mistakes. It's ok. You are not coming off and nothing that happens in this game will count against you in the next.
Imo, these are the words Hauge needs to hear. I just can't believe he didn't take those 2 shots in the box vs Udinese. He chose to instead pass the ball once, and then take extra touches on the other. It's not all on Pioli. I get it. At some point, Hauge also has to take responsibility and get over the "fear" and hesitancy. But he needs the help and trust from the manager to get over that as well.
Sky:

Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Meite; Castillejo, Krunic, Leao; Rebic.
(03-05-2021, 05:55 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Sky:

Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Meite; Castillejo, Krunic, Leao; Rebic.

Meite...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Play Tonali as AMF....why Krunic..
Where is tomori