Week 20: Bologna - Milan January 30 15:00
(01-24-2021, 04:50 PM)honsano Wrote: 9pts important but better squad rotation for fewer injuries too. This is the key to top four. If we get lucky and snap back into form, Scudetto is a real possibility. However I think it is clear how big of a drop Tonali is from Benna, Diaz from Hakan, Dalot from Theo and surprisingly Samu from Saele.

I disagree on Tonali, he has done well since Bennacer injury.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
So this would be our best(and possible) XI against-

-------------Ibra-------------------
------Rebic-------Maldini---Samu
--------Tonali----Kessie-----------
--Theo---Roma--Tomori---Calabria
I hope I don't jinx it, but Bologna has always been very kind to us. They could beat every other team, but always make sure to lose to us. Icon_lol2 I hope that this trend will continue. We really need to give a strong response to bounce back. Okmilan
aka xudong
(01-28-2021, 01:22 AM)Siregar Wrote: Maldini should be Hernandez' backup.

Icon_lol2

(01-28-2021, 08:31 AM)Artan Wrote: whats Maldini's actual role? Does anybody know? I think he is the new Borini in the make...

Who knows? He has ruthless tackle, and one would think that he would make a decent defender.  Sagrin
aka xudong
(01-28-2021, 04:22 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Who knows? He has ruthless tackle, and one would think that he would make a decent defender.  Sagrin

Heard that someone named Nesta would be soon a free agentBig Grin
I'd love to see a third Maldini take off as much as you do, but in that position we need a tactic sound and confident player who can get involved in the game much more, for that reason I'd vote for Mandzu or an in-form Hauge.
Bennacer back at training Devilcool Now hope Pioli doesn't rush him into starting XI Angry start him from bench
Sky:

Donnarumma
Calabria Tomori Romagnoli Theo
Kessie Tonali
Saelemaekers Leao Rebic
Ibrahimovic

Pretty good , although I'm not sure about Leao at AM.
Maldini or JPH worth a look at that spot. The way Hauge dribbles and his passing could make him good in AM role in a game like this.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bennacer getting back later in the match and possibly Mandzukic as well.
I bet tomorrow looks more like a conventional 442 and that is why we are using Leao. His preferred position is as a second striker. Rebic and Saele are adaptable and are probably able to start deeper.
(01-30-2021, 02:23 AM)honsano Wrote: I bet tomorrow looks more like a conventional 442 and that is why we are using Leao. His preferred position is as a second striker. Rebic and Saele are adaptable and are probably able to start deeper.

Agree. Without Hakan at the moment, this is probably the best formation.