Week 20: Bologna - Milan January 30 15:00
Time for a response.

Romagnoli and Saelemaekers return from suspension. Bennacer could be in the squad. Hopefully Calhanoglu can test negative and become available.
More news on Kalulu's status soon.

Coppa versus Inter before this match.

Ole Ole
Let's give up Coppa and focus on getting the maximum results out of the next three league games.
aka xudong
i expect 9 pts of the nxt 3 games, anything else is not acceptable. Afterwards we have two tough games the derby and Roma trip, so 9 pts are a must now.
9pts important but better squad rotation for fewer injuries too. This is the key to top four. If we get lucky and snap back into form, Scudetto is a real possibility. However I think it is clear how big of a drop Tonali is from Benna, Diaz from Hakan, Dalot from Theo and surprisingly Samu from Saele.
(01-24-2021, 04:50 PM)honsano Wrote: 9pts important but better squad rotation for fewer injuries too. This is the key to top four. If we get lucky and snap back into form, Scudetto is a real possibility. However I think it is clear how big of a drop Tonali is from Benna, Diaz from Hakan, Dalot from Theo and surprisingly Samu from Saele.

Spot on  Okmilan

Bennacer, Hakan , Saelemakers and Theo are crucial if we want the scudetto.
(01-24-2021, 04:50 PM)honsano Wrote: 9pts important but better squad rotation for fewer injuries too. This is the key to top four. If we get lucky and snap back into form, Scudetto is a real possibility. However I think it is clear how big of a drop Tonali is from Benna, Diaz from Hakan, Dalot from Theo and surprisingly Samu from Saele.

Agree 100%. 

However, i'll add that the likes of Dalot, Samu, Tonali, Diaz, etc....are still good enough (when mixed with our other starters) for us to beat at least 12 if the other 19 teams in the league. I wouldn't exclude Scudetto even with those players simply because of how many points we've been able to rack up in this 1st half..EVEN with those players playing large chunks. I expect us to keep up this pace. I really do. And this is Scudetto pace (mid to high 80s in terms of points).
I also think that we are yet to actually play our best football this season. We haven't been as impressive as in the summer. Yet, somehow we keep racking up points. So hopefully once all healthy for a couple weeks, we can start producing the football we saw in July/August.
This should actually scare other teams. Because we know what these players are capable of doing. They showed it already. We just haven't been able to put our best ones on the field at the same time this season for more then a game or two.
Diaz might not be available therefore Maldini might be the CAM
(01-27-2021, 07:38 PM)reza Wrote: Diaz might not be available therefore Maldini might be the CAM

Oh God...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(01-27-2021, 07:38 PM)reza Wrote: Diaz might not be available therefore Maldini might be the CAM

Maldini should be Hernandez' backup.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
whats Maldini's actual role? Does anybody know? I think he is the new Borini in the make...