Week 38: Milan - Roma (Saturday, May 14 - 20:45 CET)
(05-14-2016, 06:19 AM)xudong Wrote: I thought it looked strange, but didn't realize that it could be missing one player. Icon_lol2

Maybe its a prediction that Balotelli will get a red card early on...
Reports still say that Licatelli will start. Interesting...
Don't understand why the line up for this match is so 'fluid', sure our regular starters have been crap but what does it prove to change it so much for this match. Latest on milannews is

Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Alex, Mexes, Romagnoli; Kukca, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Honda; Balotelli, Bacca.
Romagnoli at left back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Silly ... also, sure it's nice to see Locatelli start but this is pointless

Now it's official
Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Alex, Mexes, Romagnoli; Kucka, Locatelli, Bertolacci; Honda; Bacca, Balotelli
Szczesny; Florenzi, Manolas, Rudiger, Digne; Nainggolan, De Rossi, Strootman; Pjanic; Salah, El Shaarawy.
Maybe we really don't want that EL qualification spot or Brocchi throwed some beans and "saw" this squad as winning one.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
The important thing is Montolivo benched.
Montolivo isn't fully fit due to being a new father, hence Locatelli starting. As for the defence, Abate and Antonelli are both out, so I assume Brocchi decided to trust experience than to go for Calabria. As for Bertolacci, he's always been a starter (under Miha and Brocchi) when fit, so I'm not shocked to see him start. I don't think the lineup is anything more than Brocchi reacting to the fitness of the normal starters.

edit: I'm expecting a comprehensive beating today.
I am also happy that I don't have to see Montolivo in this game. Maybe he missed the match because he had a hangover from the late-night party to celebrate his new lucrative contract extension. O
Abate is not injured (meaning to say he is back and ready), there is another reason he is out then, not even on bench