Week 38: Milan - Roma (Saturday, May 14 - 20:45 CET)
We play Roma, Sassuolo plays Inter. We are currently behind by 1 point in the race for 6th. I'm not even sure whether making it into the EL is a good thing but any additional money and European football should theoretically help us attract players that this theoretical takeover would theoretically allow us to acquire Grinundwech

Year Zero version 3.0 here we come! I think we may have actually gone in reverse since the first year zero so maybe we're somewhere around year -2 or -3. Glad that this season will finally be over. Bring on the Euros and Olympics pls!
Siamo a posto cosi.
(05-10-2016, 04:04 AM)Mystik Wrote: We play Roma, Sassuolo plays Inter. We are currently behind by 1 point in the race for 6th. I'm not even sure whether making it into the EL is a good thing but any additional money and European football should theoretically help us attract players that this theoretical takeover would theoretically allow us to acquire Grinundwech

Year Zero version 3.0 here we come! I think we may have actually gone in reverse since the first year zero so maybe we're somewhere around year -2 or -3. Glad that this season will finally be over. Bring on the Euros and Olympics pls!

word. 

I have a feeling that Sassuolo would actually lose to Inter Milan, but no use. We are going to lose to Roma who is still fighting for that automatic 2nd CL spot.
i wish i could say we could beat roma, but i dont think we can beat them even on our home.
The only thing I care about at this point is winning the Coppa Italia.
Inter have nothing to play for now and face Sassuolo knowing that if they win, Milan fail to reach Europe. We face and in form Roma, who could reach 2nd if they win and Napoli lose. I wouldn't be too optimistic about the final round of matches.
As of this post time on Gazzetta's page, what is this??

[Image: CiXQ2mEUoAAmwJc.jpg]
Are you suggesting that we are resting players for the Coppa final?
I hope not, that one is one week away. Also, Montolivo and the likes will suddenly beat Juve because of a week off? Wishful thinking lol.
(05-13-2016, 09:31 PM)reza Wrote: As of this post time on Gazzetta's page, what is this??

[Image: CiXQ2mEUoAAmwJc.jpg]
Not sure if it's my phone that's messing up but that formation is missing a player...
Siamo a posto cosi.
(05-14-2016, 04:54 AM)Mystik Wrote: Not sure if it's my phone that's messing up but that formation is missing a player...

I thought it looked strange, but didn't realize that it could be missing one player. Icon_lol2