General Chat
Hey guys, can anyone help me with some online music stores?
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(05-03-2012, 10:29 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Hey guys, can anyone help me with some online music stores?

You want to buy ?
Or sell you're own music ?
Never mind, found something. I want to buy a guitar multi-effects processor, and couldn't find the one I was looking. Will buy another one.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Ah instruments I see good stuff.Some cheap places here , but no good to you as they don't ship I think.
That's the problem, I live in a shitty country Tongue
Herbert Kilpin

Anybody watching the eurosong? So far my favorites are Italy, Bosnia and Hungary

oh and romania greece and denmark lolz

germany, malta

MACEDONIA ireland
lol you seemed to have liked every song but the Swedish one that won it! Big Grin
i'm going to put it here as it has no other real place to go but last wednesday i came back from London, i went to see my brother but i went to watch The Throne (Jay-Z & Kanye West) at the O2 arena, greatest show ever!
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
sweden was good too, but wasn't in my top favorites

i consistently listen only to ireland now...lol, when you compare to the eurosong 2010, i still listen consistently to 5-10 songs from that show
Eurovision is terrible IMO. There are quite a few decent songs every year, but generally offers just some catchy pop tunes and nothing more.

Can't wait to see Megadeth live in Greece after a couple of weeks, it's gonna be a hell of a show! Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin

dunno, i can easily change between eurosong and rust in peace whenever I want Wink And many more Smile