General Chat
Just for all the chat we have if you want to pass the time of day with your fellow Milanisti!

anyway i have a collection of photographs of Milan players taken by D&G, if anybody wants a copy of them let me know and i'll send you them Smile
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(05-19-2011, 01:43 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Just for all the chat we have if you want to pass the time of day with your fellow Milanisti!

anyway i have a collection of photographs of Milan players taken by D&G, if anybody wants a copy of them let me know and i'll send you them Smile

Great idea Kaka! Smile

I want a copy of them, thanks. Smile

Situation here in Albania doesn't look good. Political crisis and all that sh*t, protests happening in nearly every major city. It is pretty much like the pre-civil war in 1997-1998 situation.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(05-19-2011, 02:06 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote:
(05-19-2011, 01:43 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: Just for all the chat we have if you want to pass the time of day with your fellow Milanisti!

Great idea Kaka! Smile

I want a copy of them, thanks. Smile

Situation here in Albania doesn't look good. Political crisis and all that sh*t, protests happening in nearly every major city. It is pretty much like the pre-civil war in 1997-1998 situation.

where you from in Albania? i have a friend thats from Albania and she used to tell me about how bad it was there, her father was a General or something in the army but when his time was up they decided to flee the country.
If anybody wants a copy of all the teams photos download from here Big Grin

https://rapidshare.com/files/2616381273/MilanD_G.zip
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

(05-19-2011, 06:20 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: where you from in Albania? i have a friend thats from Albania and she used to tell me about how bad it was there, her father was a General or something in the army but when his time was up they decided to flee the country.
If anybody wants a copy of all the teams photos download from here Big Grin

https://rapidshare.com/files/2616381273/MilanD_G.zip

Thanks for the photos.

I live in Tirana, the capital. Yeah, it's pretty bad here. The economy isn't improving whatsoever, though the prime minister says that the growth was something like 12% 3 years ago, now it's 4-5%. Low wages, high taxes, useless investments etc. The political situation isn't much better either, the government pretty much owns the judicial power, the corruption is at a critical level, etc etc. There are a lot of things really. I tried to go in Germany for the university, but failed the language exam twice. Now hopefully I'll begin the uni here, and then to go abroad for the master studies.

Tell your friend that her family has done the right thing. Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

I know Anisa (My friend) said her cousin when to the English University of Milan (i think) you could apply there and thenget a Milan season ticket Big Grin

The language isn't a problem though, I speak both English and Italian. At the moment I'm not financially independent, so financial-wise it's better for me to stay here for a few more years, until I finish the 3 years, then I'll see where I can go. I dream about Holland to be honest. Big Grin

Milan is great too I'm sure, but Italy isn't in a good financial state right now. If the situation improves, I'll consider it.
Herbert Kilpin

i think many countries in Europe are in a bad financial state atm, i know Germany is pretty strong though still.

(05-20-2011, 03:14 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: i think many countries in Europe are in a bad financial state atm, i know Germany is pretty strong though still.

Yeah, true that, but from what I've heard it's very difficult to find jobs in Italy.

That's pretty much the reason I chose Germany a few years ago. Strong economy, finding a job is easier than in other countries etc.
Herbert Kilpin

What is the trend of education in most of the big name European countries? I mean do young people prefer higher education or job after the basic education of 12-16 years?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Basic Education is 5 to 16 in the UK Zeekay, many young people go to university here but with the debt levels rising many are choosing not to, you probably saw it in the news about the student protests here.
a riddle for you all

Who am I ?
It was deep into injury time. I managed to get in the way of a Lampard pass and the ball bounced to Giggs. He gave it to Nani, who crossed it in for Rooney to volley home the winning goal. The emotion took over me. I stripped off my shirt, ran towards the crowd and dived in to celebrate with the fans.As I crawled back out and put my shirt back on, I knew I'd be in trouble.I'd forgotten to blow my whistle.