Week 35: Sassuolo - Milan May 3 2026 15:00CET
#11
(05-03-2026, 02:56 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Seemed quite soft to me. If the ref "acknowledged" the fouls, I'm sure he would stop play if Thorstvedt had gained any real advantage from them. If not, then just let play go on and don't break up play unnecessarily.

I meant he raised his hand to call a foul and Maignan had already got the ball. I just find it funny when I see random things in football, especially from refs, he didn't bother to ask Milan to take the foul, a goal kick is not the same as taking the foul obviously.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
#12
(05-03-2026, 02:59 PM)reza Wrote: I meant he raised his hand to call a foul and Maignan had already got the ball. I just find it funny when I see random things in football, especially from refs, he didn't bother to ask Milan to take the foul, a goal kick is not the same as taking the foul obviously.

Ok. Maybe I didn't notice it or pay attention to it in the same way as you did, but it sounds like not a big deal really.

I'm 1000 times more concerned about our players, coach and Milan as a club for performing like we've done lately.
Reply
#13
Losing 2-0

Team fallen off a cliff very much like Allegri's last season at Juventus
Reply
#14
And it's game over. 2-0... Our players couldn't care less.
Reply
#15
(05-03-2026, 03:09 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Ok. Maybe I didn't notice it or pay attention to it in the same way as you did, but it sounds like not a big deal really.

I'm 1000 times more concerned about our players, coach and Milan as a club for performing like we've done lately.

We are indeed done 2-0
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
#16
IF we drop this points in this game, we can no longer mathematically win the Scudetto this season. Sad

Grinundwech
Reply
#17
(05-03-2026, 03:43 PM)xudong Wrote: IF we drop this points in this game, we can no longer mathematically win the Scudetto this season. Sad

Grinundwech

As I was reading this I thought you are going to say we are closer to relegation spots than Inter Grinundwech
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Reply
#18
(05-03-2026, 03:43 PM)xudong Wrote: IF we drop this points in this game, we can no longer mathematically win the Scudetto this season. Sad

Grinundwech

The scudetto... Devilconfused

I don't think we'll take more points this season, so it's up to Como and Roma to decide if we get to next year's CL or not.
Reply
#19
Wait, did we end the game with 0 shot on target? It is hard to win games with 0 shots on target. Damn. Icon_lol2


On a serious note, I can't fathom how we could change 20+ unbeaten to losing 4 in the past 7 games. Nazio fans all of a sudden showing up to that game turned our season around, retrospectively. This shouldn't happen to any serious team though but we aren't a serious team sadly.
Reply
#20
(05-03-2026, 03:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: The scudetto... Devilconfused

I don't think we'll take more points this season, so it's up to Como and Roma to decide if we get to next year's CL or not.

I just checked. Como has Parma, Verona and Cremonese. They are going to pocket all 9 points for sure. Silly me, joycing over their 0:0 draw with Napoli yesterday thinking that we had a chance to go to the 2nd (for money, Super Cup). If we can't beat Genoa and Cagliari, we could literally crash out of top 4 now. 

Roma has Fiorentina, Parma, Lazio, Verona. I bet nobody is giving up right now seeing how Milan is playing these days. 

So sad. It is apparent that Allegri has lost it. These spoiled brats don't care a bit about this team.
Reply