General Chat
(12-26-2011, 12:34 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: In January I will start working at a touristic agency, hopefully I'll make some money for myself by working there and learn about these things, I quite like tourism.
Considering your personality + those long hair, I would suggest you should get some friends and make a rock band Sagrin
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(12-26-2011, 01:43 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Considering your personality + those long hair, I would suggest you should get some friends and make a rock band Sagrin

I already have a band mate Big Grin Musik005 Musik005

I've been playing guitar for about 5 years, and been in bands ever since (well, only 2 bands actually). With the current band we're currently writing some songs, but have recorded only one thus fare. http://www.myspace.com/silentscreamalbania here's the link where you can listen to our first song if you like (it's rather a demo).

But Heavy Metal music here doesn't really have market, so a job and a university degree is a must for a living. We'll try to appeal to the market in the other Balkan countries, Kosovo and Macedonia come first.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Havent been posting in this thread for years Big Grin

Nice to see people playing music, as I play guitar since the end of the high school, which means....hmm...7,8 years now Smile

Still got the blues Wink
"It will not be easy. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded..." Jacques Clouseau Grinser044Icon_lol2
( Massimo Morratti )
(01-02-2012, 10:46 AM)mrki Wrote: Havent been posting in this thread for years Big Grin

Nice to see people playing music, as I play guitar since the end of the high school, which means....hmm...7,8 years now Smile

Still got the blues Wink

hey mrki how are youuuuuuuu mate? happy new year to you and all MM members, you may not remember me, i am Rosoneri_11 in old MilanMania.
nice to see you again here Smile
One day we will rise again...
Welcome back everyone!
We have got to get more active in here.
I agree, someone please suggest a topic to start...not politics though Big Grin

I'll start one.I want to go back to school well college university call it what you will.
I'm doing this boring ass job now transporting money a few days a week and working in a hospital a 2 nights a week same company.
Thing is I am split between Doing mechanical engineering or trying to be a fitness instructor /personal trainer.An engineering job is guaranteed money if I get a job in that field.But fitness instructing while not a guaranteed salary is something I actually want to do an would get more satisfaction out of.I'm 27 now so it's kind of decision time , haven't actually spoken to any friends or family about this , as it's the same answers they'll just yeah to anything and agree unless I'm clearly making a mistake.
Sure I could stay as is good money pension etc.. but absolutely no satisfaction at all in this job.
Engineering, if you are into it and can put the time aside for studies, would be really great. There is really not much downside to it. Fitness type jobs are good too for sure, if you have the passion for it.
Why not be a bit more ambitious ? Be a fitness instructor right now and start your own gym in 10 years (with or without business partner, but the costs for a gym startup ain't that high). Because the thing is, you'll prolly get fired around mid 40's, or be put in an administrative position because you're just not that fit anymore.

Engineering, is a lifelong job-guarantee, as you'll only get paid more the older you get.

I am the adventurous type and I'd prolly start my own gym, but it's all up to you.