Milan - Bologna 5/1 2011 15:00 The Night of the Champions?
(05-01-2011, 03:55 PM)Siregar Wrote: So very bad game from Allegri. Smile

Nice to see Baretta to come as sub. He knocked down 3 players IIRC. Yes, KO without booking. What a motivation! Cassano should learn from him.

It is not just without booking. not even foul, I believe. That's why I saw Vieri in him. We really should've had him up earlier.

A strange game. In the end I am happy that we won.

When we played Palermo a few weeks ago and lost 0-1, I stepped away for two minutes and missed the only goal of the entire game (the goal occurred within the first 10 minutes). It happened again today.

Do you know why I didn't go for more doughnuts today? I didn't want to say it to jinx it, now I can. I had a feeling that if I walked away, something would happen. I would rather take a 1-0 than uncertainty not knowing what to expect. With our sucky performance it could well be a 1-1 instead of 2-0.

I am so glad that we won and maintained a clean sheet at San Siro. It has been quite a few games (3-0 Napoli, 3-0 Inter, 3-0 Sampdoria, I need to check again, but maybe 1-1 with Bari was the last goal conceded at San Siro), and I wanted to keep it going. And yes, I know, by saying it, I might jinx it. Sleepy

Forza Milan. 1 point to go, but I do want a win at Roma. Okmilan
aka xudong

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milan - Bologna 5/1 2011 15:00 The Night of the Champions? - by ACM2023 - 05-01-2011, 04:05 PM