Milan - Bologna 5/1 2011 15:00 The Night of the Champions?
What the?
I think it is because of all the injuries that force Cesena those substitutes. oh, well, this is football.
aka xudong
well, we'll have to wait for next week i guess
Cesena's goalkeeper really should have saved the second one though. It is amazing how Inter Merda could get away with the three points.

I was worried about Pazzini because of his aerial power. It was more difficult for Cesena as they had to make early substitutes due to fatigue while towards the end they no longer had option. Even if they had only one fresh leg to man mark Pazzini so that he wouldn't jump so easily. A loss would have been avoided.

Damn it.
aka xudong
woww inter is such a cheap garbage team so lucky..
well, at least madrid lost, and zaragoza won, which is important. I remember that Galliani recently said that they still owe us 6 million euros, and so if they were relegated, it would make it more difficult for us to get the money back.
aka xudong
FIVE minutes?!? Fucking bullshit! If this were Brescia against Bari and Bari were up 1-0, no way would they give 5 minutes. THREE at the most. But no...Inter is losing to a scrub team - so lets give them 5 mins. I forget just how corrupt Serie A is.
As soon as I saw 90:00+5 I was like, what thefuck! Ok Cesena can still do this. No. TWO fucking goals
(04-30-2011, 07:03 PM)russo-neri Wrote: FIVE minutes?!? Fucking bullshit! If this were Brescia against Bari and Bari were up 1-0, no way would they give 5 minutes. THREE at the most. But no...Inter is losing to a scrub team - so lets give them 5 mins. I forget just how corrupt Serie A is.
As soon as I saw 90:00+5 I was like, what thefuck! Ok Cesena can still do this. No. TWO fucking goals

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad. My dream was for them to lose or tie today and us to win it all tomorrow. Shittttttttttttttttttttt.

Ok we have to keep on. Come on Milan its just 4 points we need and finallly we get to celebrate after years of waiting.
(04-30-2011, 07:03 PM)russo-neri Wrote: FIVE minutes?!? Fucking bullshit! If this were Brescia against Bari and Bari were up 1-0, no way would they give 5 minutes. THREE at the most. But no...Inter is losing to a scrub team - so lets give them 5 mins. I forget just how corrupt Serie A is.

I agree. That being said, however, we would've probably gotten the same treatment.

Oh well. We'll just have to wait another week before cracking open the champagne.
I don't really care about celebrating in front of our crowd. I just want to make sure that we have more time to rest well for the Italian Cup semi-final.

Anyway, I still think that we are more than capable of beating Palermo as long as we remain focused.

Forza Milan.
aka xudong