Football Manager
Anyone here plays the game? Big Grin

I personally love this game. Currently in my 9th season at Milan of course. Have won 8 consecutive Serie A and 2 Champions Leagues out of 3 finals I have played.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
This is the only game I still spend time on. Milan is strong with Ibra, but Pato gets injuried too often.

What I hate from Milan is there are many staffs with high wage & long contract but low profile.
(04-14-2011, 05:45 AM)Aficio Wrote: This is the only game I still spend time on. Milan is strong with Ibra, but Pato gets injuried too often.

What I hate from Milan is there are many staffs with high wage & long contract but low profile.

Give them the sack... Okmilan

I'll be waiting for FM 2012, as Inter won't be as strong as they are now Big Grin

(04-14-2011, 10:30 AM)Ace Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 05:45 AM)Aficio Wrote: This is the only game I still spend time on. Milan is strong with Ibra, but Pato gets injuried too often.

Give them the sack... Okmilan

I'll be waiting for FM 2012, as Inter won't be as strong as they are now Big Grin

But some of them cost me 3-4M Euro, about the same as Coentrao's price (bought him for only 3,6M, bid with no set date, no competition, and I got him Big Grin).

I'm looking forward to FM2012, too. I want to enjoy the new Milan each year ^^
Pato is a legend in my game. Has scored over 300 goals, and broke Gunnar Nordahl's record of 210 league goals.

Inter are really strong in the first 2 seasons, but they get weaker in a few years. They are also a joke in my game. Big Grin They sacked Leonardo, hired Mourinho, then Benitez Big Grin. Now their coach is Mazarri.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

well, You should sign Oliver Bierhoff as a scout, great one and think he doesn't cost much... use in German league...

i'll try and see if i still have it on my comp and will give you a list of the staff I have Big Grin
Birehoff is a great scout. Also Sixto Alfonso is quality.

Tassotti is the best staff member, EVER! Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin

Anybody has FM2012 yet? I'm currently downloading it. Can't wait to play! Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin

I'll wait until game season is over haha..COD WWE 12 PES AND FIFA..FM takes up no it eats up day's of my time.I blow off women friends and family to play this game.Plus I'll take a week's holiday off when I get it just to play.And when I'm not playing I'll be thinking of playing.
Hahah, yeah, true, fortunately I have only the school to worry about, though I'm not really looking forward for February/June when the exams seasons come in.

I just started my first save in this edition. It will be epic as always, where I manage to go through 20-30 seasons with Milan, winning everything that is to win. Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin