Poli, Taarabt and Rami
Wow!! I just read that it will cost Milan €18 mil. to buy out Rami, Taarabt and Poli!!!

What do you guys think is it worth it??? I definitely think so!!!
Using Tapatalk
The total sum seems high but if you look at the individual cost of each, it's really not that bad. Taarabt and Rami are valued at 7m each, which given their performances since joining us are really fair prices (I'd argue they could easily sell for more if we didn't have an option). Poli on the other hand is 4m for the second half, meaning his total would also be 7m, again, given what he's achieved and his solid performances in recent years, it's a pretty fair price.
From the press it seems as Galliani is negotiating their price. I am not sure what to think about this. On the one hand, for 18m maybe we could buy one decent player; on the other hand, we are cheap, not spending anything and selling stars while those 3 were not that bad and the price is not high. I would prefer more quality players, but this is our reality.

If it was up to me, I would not buy Poli and take other two. Poli had some decent games, but I am generally not impressed.
i do not think that anybody will make a move on these three, sadly.
i thought that taarabt had such great potential as well as rami, and poli had some great games at the rossoneri. Sad
(04-23-2014, 12:19 PM)dzialo Wrote: Wow!! I just read that it will cost Milan €18 mil. to buy out Rami, Taarabt and Poli!!!

What do you guys think is it worth it??? I definitely think so!!!

can we find someone better?? im not sure with taarabt n rami,they just not good enough
We got both Poli and Rami.

Milan is just a stepping stone for Taarabt, so he will find a bigger club for himself.
I think Menez is effectively our "Taarabt" for the coming season as a joker off the bench to effectively change games. He said he was satisfied (actually happy) not being a starter with Ancelotti, but didn't appreciate the way Blanc treated him. This comment to me suggests at Milan he may be willing to be an important squad player than necessarily a starter.
Nice attitude of Menez, but I think if we don't sign a "big winger" (Galliani said we have enough), he will be starter at the right. Honda is not a winger and Niang is not much better than himself one year ago.
(07-12-2014, 11:27 AM)Aficio Wrote: We got both Poli and Rami.

Milan is just a stepping stone for Taarabt, so he will find a bigger club for himself.

actually, it now looks Taarabt was used by Milan as a stepping stone for Menez. Devilol
aka xudong
(07-12-2014, 04:25 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 11:27 AM)Aficio Wrote: We got both Poli and Rami.

actually, it now looks Taarabt was used by Milan as a stepping stone for Menez. Devilol

So useful Okmilan

The results are more successful than I thought. Maybe the best possible.