Coppa Italia Quarterfinal: Milan - Udinese (January 22, 2014 - 21:00 CET)
Reportedly Bryan Cristante, Andrea Poli and Cristian Zaccardo are absent from the lineup due to confirmed 'flu-like' symptoms.
Balotelli alone has two bad passes already. Facepalm Both mistakes look amateurish.
1-0. Balotelli!!!
aka xudong
GOAALLLLLLLLLLLlll
So, would that count as Robinho's assist? :d

Reminds me of the miskick against Atalanta that led to Kaka's goal. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Birsa is doing some good work down the right so far
Balotelli has been very good since the first few minutes. He is our best defensive weapon in corners too. Okmilan
Corners: Milan 0, Udinese 5.

Rami has used his chest to get Milan into some trouble twice by now. O
aka xudong
At least we're not taking our foot of the gas after scoring a goal 'a la Allegri'
Nocerino tries to emulate Messi, but couldn't even dribble himself out of two defenders' circle. Facepalm
Mexes for Zapata? I suspect injury. Sad
urby penalty. Sad
1-1. Wth

Urby is so clumsy. he basically fell on the Udinese player. Angry
aka xudong
I don't like this tonight at all. It seems like an ultra-offensive approach a la Leonardo, and it's not working good. We're constantly defending with 6 or even 5 players.
It seems Birsa, Kaka and Robinho cannot communicate which two of them three should track back - they're changing positions all the time, and the two that are found on sides at one moment should defend their respective side, at least it seems like that. But it's not working.

Seedorf will have a LOT of work to do if he doesn't want to play that 4-2-fantasia bullshit and end up like Leonardo. Ironically, two most capable side players in this side, Niang and ELS are loaned/injured.

Let's see what will happen in the second half...
Revolver I totally agree. Today definitely reminds me of Leonardo 4-2 fantasy