Hi!!!!!
hi everybody...i'm an italian fun...excuse me for my bad english and...forza milan!!!!!!
Welcome! Nice nickname, dude Big Grin
Welcome to MM Smile I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
Welcome to MM Smile
Hello, georgeweah.

[Image: Untitled-George-Weah-Project-Movie-Poster.jpg]

Heart
aka xudong
(03-08-2013, 11:50 AM)georgeweah Wrote: hi everybody...i'm an italian fun...excuse me for my bad english and...forza milan!!!!!!
You are absolutely excused for your bad English, no problem. But I would be unhappy if you are not a beautiful girl from the city of fashion, Milano ...
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(03-16-2013, 04:02 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 11:50 AM)georgeweah Wrote: hi everybody...i'm an italian fun...excuse me for my bad english and...forza milan!!!!!!
You are absolutely excused for your bad English, no problem. But I would be unhappy if you are not a beautiful girl from the city of fashion, Milano ...

Grinser044
(03-16-2013, 04:02 PM)mzk57 Wrote:

Icon_lol2 typically zeekay.

I just read his/her post again, and had a question: did s/he mean an Italian fan or Italian fun? Both could work, and I guess zeekay would be rooting for the latter. Okmilan
aka xudong
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.