Seeking moderators
#1
Exclamation 
Looking for moderators. In my opinion 3 or 4 is a good number to have now.

I don't anticipate needing to do a lot, for example I hope that our anti-spam measures keep working like they are so there won't be much spam, ads or similar stuff to delete.
Otherwise it's mostly to remind everybody of the rules, edit posts if necessary and basic stuff like that.

But as a minimum mods have to be here pretty regularly. If interested PM me or reply here, thanks.
#2
To be frank i am really interested in this. Though as I said, I was not an active poster on the old forums. I have to be honest about that.
My experience with mybb has been as a coder, so that might be in my benefit and I've worked as a mod on a gaming forum.
I also master the English, Dutch, German and French language.
#3
i'll put my name foward Reza, i have modded on two other forums before so i have history in it.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
#4
Thank you guys, I will add you as mods some time today. Start with mod of one forum (transfers, games or other) and then may be more later.
#5
Please welcome Kaka1899 as mod of the Games & Tactics forum and mathiask as mod of Transfers forum.
As well Kastriot and Jeff as super moderators.

Thanks everybody.
#6
Thanks for this opportunity Reza
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
#7
Thank you rez