20 Oct, Lazio - Milan
does zapata and acerbi been playing together before???
(10-17-2012, 01:52 AM)BINHO Wrote: __________Krkic_____________

what's weird is that we have 5 Center Backs, all of the same level. Doesn't matter who we start. No scrubs, no stars.

Mexes, Zapata, Yepes, Acerbi, Bonera

I like Yepes the most. If he was 5 years younger, I would make all the other 4 compete for one spot.

I thought/heard that Pato may be available for this game? Any truth?
aka xudong
I think Pato will get some minutes, he's been training for a while now. I don't expect him to get more than 20 minutes or so. Haven't got a source, I've just been watching him train on Maestr021channel on youtube.
Galliani confirmed that Abbiati and Robinho are out of this game. I really want to see Gabriel play to see if he's any good. He only played a couple times with the Primavera until now. I never rate Amelia, to me he's just a poor version of Abbiati, less spectacular saves with just as many howlers.
per l'amaro e il dolce
I just hope that Urby never starts for AC Milan again.

Man the more think about it, the more sick it make me that AC Milan let our own Pirlo go because of this Allegri guy who is on his way out soon

Imagine Pirlo pulling the strings in AC Milan's new midfield Wallbang
Striker

SES Montolivo Boateng

Pirlo De Jong
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Pirlo would actually work well in this milan and this formation especially beside de Jong, he can recover a lot of balls and make up ground to give pirlo the freedom to simply work his creative magic.. Similar to juve, marchisio and Vidal run around like crazy men the entire game recovering balls etc.. Sort of work for pirlo..

Anyway enough pirlo talk screw him , I hear Amelia will start this game? Why not just throw Gabriel out there
(10-18-2012, 05:23 AM)Nalx Wrote: Galliani confirmed that Abbiati and Robinho are out of this game. I really want to see Gabriel play to see if he's any good. He only played a couple times with the Primavera until now. I never rate Amelia, to me he's just a poor version of Abbiati, less spectacular saves with just as many howlers.

Amelia is a poor version of Abbiati, who in turn is a poor version of Dida (IMO). How sad is that.
aka xudong
Dida was a great GK when he was in his prime, I don't think he should be compared to abbiati or amelia.

Abbiati is a goalie who finally became a good goalie in his old age after several loans/back up gk seasons. He's been solid here and there, the season we won the scudetto he was good, this past season he was okay. Now this season he's already made a few errors. With abbiati he either makes a fantastic out of the ordinary save or he makes stupid mistakes. Regardless,I think we should be looking for a goalie because he's very old and isn't getting any better.

Amelia is an overrated player. He really didn't improve from when he was 22-24 when he was being hyped as the heir to buffon for the italy national team. Unfortunately, but in a way fortunate for us, he didnt improve at all from then and in fact maybe even got worst, out of shape and is lacking a lot of game play by now anyways. The fortunate part about that is, we were interested in him when he was being hyped, and we probably would've spend like 10mln euros if we wanted him back then with the same end product, an average, poor version of abbiati like you^ said.

I'm suprised bojan and abbiati don't hate each other, well maybe they do but i remember last season bojan said that the problem with our team is abbiati, and that we needed a better goalkeeper.
I don't think hes a problem for our team, but i do think we could use a better, younger GK.
well, we could always hope that Gabriel will eventually become our new hero. I do remember that brasileiro rates him pretty high, so there is hope. Okmilan
aka xudong
For a sec, I thought you guys are hoping I will become the hero for Milan by hostile takeover Milan. Then I realize you all are talking about the GK instead of me.