Fan pictures I can use

I own this belgian fan site www.acmilan.be (though I think of buying a second, less obvious name to avoid any problems with acmilan.com.

Though that is NOT the issue.
I am looking for pictures I can use on my fan site. Displaying news without one picture is a hassle. At the moment I just use HD footage and make screenshots of that footage, but this does all but deliver the aspired result.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of ac milan players / ac milan stadium which I can use on my site. Of course I will credit the owner of the pictures.
(02-17-2011, 12:59 PM)mathiask Wrote: I own this belgian fan site www.acmilan.be (though I think of buying a second, less obvious name to avoid any problems with acmilan.com.

I am looking for pictures I can use on my fan site. Displaying news without one picture is a hassle. At the moment I just use HD footage and make screenshots of that footage, but this does all but deliver the aspired result.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of ac milan players / ac milan stadium which I can use on my site. Of course I will credit the owner of the pictures.
Well I guess you could Google images. There are thousands of pix available
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-17-2011, 03:21 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:59 PM)mathiask Wrote: I own this belgian fan site www.acmilan.be (though I think of buying a second, less obvious name to avoid any problems with acmilan.com.

Well I guess you could Google images. There are thousands of pix available

That's dangerous Tongue A kid got sued for 5000 euros (and had to pay m ) because he had a small picture of van basten.
I want something for which I have the rights to post.
Websites such as this sell the rights to display their photo's. If you search for AC Milan you get loads of pictures, here's the pictures they have of Zlatan for example.

Alternatively you could try to write the admin of ACMilan.com and see what you would have to do to use their photo's.
(02-17-2011, 06:45 PM)Christian Wrote: Websites such as this sell the rights to display their photo's. If you search for AC Milan you get loads of pictures, here's the pictures they have of Zlatan for example.

Alternatively you could try to write the admin of ACMilan.com and see what you would have to do to use their photo's.

That AP website, I see that I can use the pictures for editorial use. So in principle I can just use them ?
There is a better chance that you will have issues regarding the domain name than using some pictures but if you want to read on these issues and be serious about legal stuff read like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use and other license and legal descriptions
I am already working on that. Redirecting the domain sooner or later. But I touched upon it with an admin and they say that as long as I tell that I am not endorsed, there is no real issue for them. Though I want to be legally fully correct (and not have google backfire at me if I have to take it down later on) so I will buy another domain name.
So far I have not yet had any site where I can find free pictures of AC Milan which I can use without legal worries. I did read up on that fair use policy, but that's for the united states and I am belgianSad. I will use it for news reporting means though.
this kid posts HD/HQ pictures of Milan and ts players after every game just about, maybe he can help you out or maybe you can use his photos?

www.tifomilan.tk
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(02-17-2011, 08:49 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: this kid posts HD/HQ pictures of Milan and ts players after every game just about, maybe he can help you out or maybe you can use his photos?

www.tifomilan.tk
I have received his ''aye''. Thanks for the link.