Poll: Buy Forwards
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gianmario Comi
0%
0 0%
Kingsley Boateng
4.35%
2 4.35%
Carlos Tevez
23.91%
11 23.91%
Mario Balotelli
13.04%
6 13.04%
Edin Dzeko
10.87%
5 10.87%
Leandro Damiao
4.35%
2 4.35%
Edinson Cavani
8.70%
4 8.70%
Stevan Jovetic
13.04%
6 13.04%
Alberto Paloschi
15.22%
7 15.22%
Radamel Falcao
6.52%
3 6.52%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer 2012 - Incoming: Forwards
I will try to mention in the poll most of the Forwards that i can remember we were linked to or actually have a possibility to sign. I know many would have several other names in mind but I hope the list is as realistic as possible.

This will probably be the poll that will get most member complaints about why certain players were not mentioned, so again, had to restrict it to 10 and tried my best to select the most probably 10.

So as Inzaghi & Maxi are out and we voted off Robinho, try to take into account the forwards we have left and select those who will fit best with our current squad.

Again, as we need 2, you can vote for more than 1, but please control yourself and seelct only 2 Sagrin

Edit: I'm really sorry I forgot Paloschi!!!
Can the mods replace Drogba by Paloschi please?
That was fast, thank you!
i vote for dzeko and paloschi
paloschi deserve coming back
and dzeko looks like doesnt have a place anymore in city
I voted Cavani and Tevez. Tevez would be great as a second forward and can be a key figure, while Cavani's a dream, he does everything to a really high level, works incredibly hard and has a great eye for goal. For me, he's the most ideal forward around right now.
It all depends on who is leaving. If Pato and Robinho are both leaving, then someone like Tevez or Van Persie will be great.
(05-11-2012, 10:44 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I voted Cavani and Tevez. Tevez would be great as a second forward and can be a key figure, while Cavani's a dream, he does everything to a really high level, works incredibly hard and has a great eye for goal. For me, he's the most ideal forward around right now.

I cannot agree more on Cavani and that is why I picked him too + he is Serie A-tested and proven.
(05-11-2012, 10:50 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: It all depends on who is leaving. If Pato and Robinho are both leaving, then someone like Tevez or Van Persie will be great.

Our assumption is based on the fact that the members voted Robinho off & Pato to stay so you need to make your vote accordingly
Voted for Falcao and Tevez, just because I think those are the two best players in the list, right before Cavani. I know it's impossible to get Falcao though, maybe also Tevez after he's resurrected his Man City career recently.
(05-11-2012, 10:50 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: It all depends on who is leaving. If Pato and Robinho are both leaving, then someone like Tevez or Van Persie will be great.

I agree. But at this point, my choices are Kingsley Boateng and Alberto Paloschi. Let's give our youngsters some real chance.
aka xudong
Ballotelli and Paloschi ... of course ! Though I wouldn't mind us signing lopez.. just not for the amount of cash they want to sell him for. Lopez has proven that he can be very good as a sub.
How many of those targets are realistic???? we could get Dzeko since he is surplus at ManC and could come at a good price. Tevez is a first team player for them and demands high wages. Jovetic would be ideal, but I doubt he would be cheap. Forget about Falcao, he would cost a fortune and so would Cavani. Balloteli, no thanks! never! we should Never get him...we need PROFESSIONALS! .I don't know the others. How is Paloschi doing? guess he could be a good squad player.

What we need is a striker, we have enough centre forwards. Ibra, Cassano and Binho are capable of providing perfect assists if partnered with a lethal goal scorer.
Why not hire Lukaku from Chelsea...get a good buyer's deal? He's a killer in front of goal. At least he was when he was on the pitch lol Tongue