Poll: Buy Midfielders
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simone Calvano
0%
0 0%
Gaby Mundingayi
1.04%
1 1.04%
Kwadwo Asamoah
5.21%
5 5.21%
Radja Nainggolan
12.50%
12 12.50%
Ganso
16.67%
16 16.67%
Hernanes
26.04%
25 26.04%
Riccardo Montolivo
19.79%
19 19.79%
Sandro
9.38%
9 9.38%
Bakaye Traore
5.21%
5 5.21%
Seydou Keita
4.17%
4 4.17%
Total 96 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer 2012 - Incoming: Midfielders
I will try to mention in the poll most of the Midfielders that i can remember we were linked to or actually have a possibility to sign. I know many would have several other names in mind but I hope the list is as realistic as possible.

Again, as for the CBs, we need 3, so you can vote for more than one but hope you stick to 3 only please...

i know here and for forwards there will be a lot of members throwing other names around but I'm sorry I could only select 10 and I tried to include the 10 most reasonable/possible
As I did with the strikers thread, I didn't choose players who we already owned (in this case, Calvano and Traore), as it seems kind of pointless now.

I chose Hernanes, Ganso and Sandro. Sandro because he's the best/has most potential of the DM's in the list (though I'm surprised Strootman's not mentioned who would be my pick).

Hernanes seems ideal for our midfield in the role of acting as a deep creator at the side of our DM. With his passing, vision and physical ability he seems best suited for our midfield. Others, like Asamoah and even Montolivo can do the role too so I wouldn't mind them. Simply put, we need more creative and technical midfielders now who are physically still athletic.

Ganso I picked mostly because I think it'd be a waste not to go for him given his potential. I'm still a big fan of his and he's another who I think could be a gem, either behind the forwards or in midfield.
(05-11-2012, 10:56 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: As I did with the strikers thread, I didn't choose players who we already owned (in this case, Calvano and Traore), as it seems kind of pointless now.

I chose Hernanes, Ganso and Sandro. Sandro because he's the best/has most potential of the DM's in the list (though I'm surprised Strootman's not mentioned who would be my pick).

Hernanes seems ideal for our midfield in the role of acting as a deep creator at the side of our DM. With his passing, vision and physical ability he seems best suited for our midfield. Others, like Asamoah and even Montolivo can do the role too so I wouldn't mind them. Simply put, we need more creative and technical midfielders now who are physically still athletic.

Ganso I picked mostly because I think it'd be a waste not to go for him given his potential. I'm still a big fan of his and he's another who I think could be a gem, either behind the forwards or in midfield.

well as Calvano was not part of our 1st team, I thought maybe members would like to see him take one of the spots in the 1st squad, but then again, that will depend on how many youngsters will be there: Merkel, Strasser, & Valoti

Traore, I still don't think he was officially announced & as we have yet to hear the result of his teeth exam...you never know Sagrin

I think considering the midfielders we have right now, a lot of the above list would be an upgrade so i think the poll here and for forwards will be pretty tight
Hernanes, Sandro.

Montolivo and Traore are already signed.

However, Calvano is injured for at least 3 months.
(05-11-2012, 01:15 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Hernanes, Sandro.

Is Montolivo?

Source? I hope it is really finalized.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-11-2012, 10:56 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: As I did with the strikers thread, I didn't choose players who we already owned (in this case, Calvano and Traore), as it seems kind of pointless now.

Completely agree! Sign the Brazilians!Okmilan
With these signings we get creativity, versatility and strength.
(05-11-2012, 04:43 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:

Is Montolivo?

The transfer window isn't open, so no transfer can be officially completed. It would be shocking if he didn't come at the end.
I picked Hernanes and Ganso. I would try for De Rossi, but the option is not there.
aka xudong
(05-11-2012, 08:41 PM)xudong Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 04:43 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Is Montolivo?

The transfer window isn't open, so no transfer can be officially completed. It would be shocking if he didn't come at the end.
I picked Hernanes and Ganso. I would try for De Rossi, but the option is not there.

I would take De Rossi in a heartbeat but this guy will never leave Roma...he's gonna do a Totti and waste his career there...shame

Calvano is injured again?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Monty's been signed months ago as far as I know.
I chose ganso. We need him on MF...