Poll: Buy a LB
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Didac Vila
8.00%
2 8.00%
Domenico Criscito
52.00%
13 52.00%
Alexander Kolarov
16.00%
4 16.00%
Andrea Dossena
0%
0 0%
Aly Cissokho
0%
0 0%
Federico Balzaretti
8.00%
2 8.00%
Davide Santon
16.00%
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Summer 2012 - Incoming: LB
I will try to mention in the poll most of the LBs that i can remember we were linked to or actually have a possibility to sign. I know many would have several other names in mind but I hope the list is as realistic as possible.

also 1 vote per member as we decided to keep Antonini (i'm guessing as back-up...hopefully Angel)

Criscito was my vote, no particular reason beyond he seems the best of a not particularly impressive bunch
(05-11-2012, 11:06 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Criscito was my vote, no particular reason beyond he seems the best of a not particularly impressive bunch

As you said, the options that are out there are not particularly impressive so again, i decided it'd be better not to splash (15Mio?) for Criscito, although better than Vila at the moment, because it's not like we are getting a Maldini or a Serginho...+ Vila had a good season in Spain & has potential
It is hard. There simply isn't a choice standing out. None of them is outstanding. Big Grin

Didac Vila: I am sorry but Spaniard never succeeded in Milan.
Domenico Criscito: I won't mind him, but his physique concerns me the most.
Alexander Kolarov: His price tag concerns me, which means we can forget about him.
Andrea Dossena: I just don't like him that much.
Aly Cissokho: I think that ship has sailed; he is not coming back, and I am not sure that he is that good anyway.
Federico Balzaretti: He is my first choice, and my major concern is his age.
Davide Santon: I secretly want Milan to sign him, and succeed big time, and laugh at Inter Merda again. He would be my second choice tied with Criscito.
aka xudong
I chose davide santon, quite sure much lower price then criscito and almost everyone named up there other than vila, and apart from that we have good luck with making ex inter players super starsBig Grin i remember santon was supposed to be not too long ago.
Voted Criscito... but more for the lack of option in the market.

I think he´s the more solid of all...
I choose Vilac, bc I think he can be great on the left flank, at least from the games I watched him this season.
Secondly, I really want to see De Sciglio at LB, as he is showing signs that he is one hck of a one on one defender. To me that's more important than crossing. Also the thought at Cap started out as RB too about 23 yrs ago.
Isn't that ironic and sad that we have been trying to get rid of Antonini (or, demoting him to the bench for good) for many seasons now, but he is still there, not because he is getting better, but we can't find anyone better.

(05-15-2012, 03:24 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I choose Vilac, bc I think he can be great on the left flank, at least from the games I watched him this season.
Secondly, I really want to see De Sciglio at LB, as he is showing signs that he is one hck of a one on one defender. To me that's more important than crossing. Also the thought at Cap started out as RB too about 23 yrs ago.

I have NOT watched Didac Vila play at all this season, other than a few fancy Youtube clips, on which he seemed decent. I read something which seems to suggest that he has done very well and is eager to return, which pleases me, but somehow I have followed Milan for too long to remember even one Spanish player that ever succeed here. That's my main concern, and to be fair, the only one.

and I agree with you that defenders should first and foremost know how to defend, particularly in Italy.

aka xudong