opera browser
i dont know where to post, so i will just post it here

im trying to login using opera browser, but it always fail, try it using chrome and taptalk it work just fine, is there some settings i need to change in opera or what?
I have been using Opera for a while with no problems, sometimes Brave browser (a more "secure" browser) does give issues though. Does it make a difference if you use Opera's private window to login?
same issue, it says "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." dunno what authorization it needs, hahaha o well, back to chrome i guess for mm
I'm also using Opera. No problems at all.

Although, when I started using it, their integrated VPN was "on" and I did had problems accessing some sites. Than I turned it off and no problems after.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Is Opera still used? It was popular in India during late 2000s aand early 2010s. I thought it was closed.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Not closed, it's good, best browser in my opinion. Chrome is crap, Firefox I don't like visually(but it's also good), have some Edge, which came with windows, but it started to bomb me with some political propaganda news etc so I never opened it again.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
i started using opera again after whatsapp desktop app giving me trouble, opera have a built in whatsapp web on their tab, so convenient imo
(04-20-2023, 01:06 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Not closed, it's good, best browser in my opinion. Chrome is crap, Firefox I don't like visually(but it's also good), have some Edge, which came with windows, but it started to bomb me with some political propaganda news etc so I never opened it again.

I prefer DuckDuckGo for desktop and Brave browser
You fear because you live without Love Pioli