Inter vs Milan (6 May 2012)
(05-04-2012, 06:18 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Just read something quite disturbing...

When Juventus bought Padoin in January from Atalanta, apparently they bought him for a fixed price with a €500,000 Euro Bonus if Juventus win the Title. In other words, if Atalanta let Juventus win, they get a quick 1/2 Million, which does not affect them at all as they're neither in a spot for Europe nor Relegation...

Atalanta were already fined for match fixing. Without the 6 points reduction, they would be at Roma position.

Mediaset has the power to widely publicize that news. And if Atalanta drop the match, their life will not be easy to enjoy.
El Mago, apparently there's an AC Milan club somewhere in NY. I'll be in town on Sunday so inbox me an address of that place if you wanna go watch the game, and we can together draw your favorite IN/OUT list for the summer Big Grin I might be busy though during the game but I'll PM you tomorrow night if I can or can't make it.

(05-04-2012, 07:00 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 06:18 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Just read something quite disturbing...

When Juventus bought Padoin in January from Atalanta, apparently they bought him for a fixed price with a €500,000 Euro Bonus if Juventus win the Title. In other words, if Atalanta let Juventus win, they get a quick 1/2 Million, which does not affect them at all as they're neither in a spot for Europe nor Relegation...

Atalanta were already fined for match fixing. Without the 6 points reduction, they would be at Roma position.

Mediaset has the power to widely publicize that news. And if Atalanta drop the match, their life will not be easy to enjoy.

Hopefully Cagliari could help out and save Atalanta from their dilemma.
aka xudong
If that is really the case, Atalanta will probably win that match to avoid being court match fixing again.
Excited pumped full of adrenalin , I can't wait .
according to Allegri, Thiago Silva is out for the derby. Nesta will play for sure though.
aka xudong
MILANELLO - Questa la lista dei 21 convocati di Mister Massimiliano Allegri per la sfida contro l'Inter in programma domani alle 20.45:

Abbiati, Amelia, Abate, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Nesta, Yepes, Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Flamini, Gattuso, Muntari, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Cassano, El Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Maxi Lopez, Robinho.
Bonera at LB ??..Dear god there may not be one after this.
Why not try Di Sciglio at RB and switch Abate to LB? Or Pull Flamini down to LB? Anyone but Bone(head)ra!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Bonera as LB may not be too bad; if we need to chase the game, put Emmanuelson there.

I don't think Abate can play as LB; as a matter of fact, Di Sciglio might be able to play on that position.

As for Flamini, I thought he had refused many times.
aka xudong