Inter vs Milan (6 May 2012)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZZ0m2LMnkRmfYTL4_9IR...Dp_CzGx31S][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI5r2QuWAS4AMJPnUCTTi...LUpoz1b7tg][Image: The+Story+Behind+the+Milan+Derby+%2528in...worlds.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1XUiiLt6QX5MWZEAmasg...DW0O_gadUc]

-------------------------ABBIATI--------------------------------------
---------------MEXES-------------NESTA-----------------------------
ABATE------------------------------------------------ANTONINI
----------------------VAN BOMMEL--------------------------------
-----NOCERINO---------------------------MUNTARI------------------
-------------------------BOATENG-------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------IBRAHIMOVIC--------CASSANO------------------------------

-------------------------MILITO-----------------------------------------
---ALVAREZ-------------SNEIJDER-------------------GUARIN---------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------CAMBIASSO-------STANKOVIC--------------------------
NAGATOMO------------------------------------------MAICON-----
-----------------LUCIO---------------SAMUEL---------------------------------
-------------------------JULIO CESAR------------------------------------
Two days ago, Allegri said that he would not rush Silva for this game, if he wasn't 100% fit. He also said that his two biggest regrets this season were to have overused T. Silva and rushed Boateng back from injury, and he has learned his lesson.

I am still hopeful that Silva will make it in time for the game. This will be too big a game without him. Sad
aka xudong
(05-04-2012, 10:05 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Bah, can't believe it but I have to miss this match!!

(05-04-2012, 02:35 PM)xudong Wrote: Same here! Sad I have to attend a graduation ceremony and have to miss the game.

Me 3. There is a far away place waiting for me. Confused
(05-04-2012, 03:53 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 10:05 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Bah, can't believe it but I have to miss this match!!

(05-04-2012, 02:35 PM)xudong Wrote: Same here! Sad I have to attend a graduation ceremony and have to miss the game.

Me 3. There is a far away place waiting for me. Confused

Me 4. I have work. SHIT!

I will Tape it and watch it 2 hours after. By the way, it appears Nesta may very likely be out as well. Mexes-Bonera partnership again ... (We need a FACEPALM icon)....
Can't believe how many of us will miss the match Sad
(05-04-2012, 04:07 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 03:53 PM)Aficio Wrote: Me 3. There is a far away place waiting for me. Confused

Me 4. I have work. SHIT!

I will Tape it and watch it 2 hours after. By the way, it appears Nesta may very likely be out as well. Mexes-Bonera partnership again ... (We need a FACEPALM icon)....
I have a simple solution for all of you. Go to your respective boss's office, put your resignations on the table and say with a loud voice "I Quit". Then enjoy the derby tension free, with some drinks and biscuits. Sagrin
(05-04-2012, 02:56 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: -------------------------MILITO-----------------------------------------
---ALVAREZ-------------SNEIJDER-------------------GUARIN---------------
--------------CAMBIASSO-------STANKOVIC--------------------------
NAGATOMO------------------------------------------MAICON-----
-----------------LUCIO---------------SAMUEL---------------------------------
-------------------------JULIO CESAR------------------------------------[/b]
& all of a sudden this looks like a Barcelona type tough team to beat ....
Milito, Stankovic and Maicon become beasts against us Angry
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(05-04-2012, 04:07 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 03:53 PM)Aficio Wrote: Me 3. There is a far away place waiting for me. Confused

Me 4. I have work. SHIT!

Me 5. I agreed to play in a friendly..and didn't realize the derby was going to be at the same time Angry

Siamo a posto cosi.
Just read something quite disturbing...

When Juventus bought Padoin in January from Atalanta, apparently they bought him for a fixed price with a €500,000 Euro Bonus if Juventus win the Title. In other words, if Atalanta let Juventus win, they get a quick 1/2 Million, which does not affect them at all as they're neither in a spot for Europe nor Relegation...
(05-04-2012, 04:07 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: (We need a FACEPALM icon)....

Hopefully we won't need to use it often but here it is Facepalm

: facepalm : without the spaces
(05-04-2012, 06:18 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Just read something quite disturbing...

When Juventus bought Padoin in January from Atalanta, apparently they bought him for a fixed price with a €500,000 Euro Bonus if Juventus win the Title. In other words, if Atalanta let Juventus win, they get a quick 1/2 Million, which does not affect them at all as they're neither in a spot for Europe nor Relegation...

Cmon, Cagliari remains our last chance.You can not expect Juventus loosing the title last game in front of their crowd in the last game of the season.

Lets just hope Ciellino doenst hold grudge against us and remembers that Allegri left Cagliari for Juventus at first and then joined us because they opted for Conte.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.