Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout
(03-02-2011, 06:03 PM)marcello-cro Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 04:58 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: welcome back mrki (do you still prefer us to refer to you as this?) Smile

btw, please keep the Mr Burns avatar, it's easy for us to remember you that way Big Grin

Mrki can stay Mrki Smile

If you prefer the old nicknmae Mrki, I am sure Reza might be able to help you?
aka xudong
I'm afraid we will loose Ganso to inter (Leonardo). so my question to Brasileiro: Wich is the better option, Ganso or Lucas Marcelinho? How good can they become potentially in your opinion? Smile
Good, so we can go all out for Erikssen who imho will be a better option in the long run. The guy's got huge amounts of talent.
Guys, still recovering from 7 days of Salvador´s Carnival AngelDevilol

Give me some days and I will answer all questionsOkmilan
(02-22-2011, 12:37 AM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Hi, Brasileiro How are you? i hope you are doing well...

i have to ask you some players, How do you rate them?

1-Diego Renan(Cruzerio)
2-Rafael Toloi.
3-Carlos Casemiro
4-Alan Patrick
5-Eron
6-Elkeson de olivera

Thanks in advance.
I´m doing great!! Regarding your questions:

1- Heard a lot about him, but everytime I watch this boy playing, nothing special stood out. Still young but I doubt he will be great.

2- Was great at Brazil youths and at Goias first team. There´s no much national pressure playing for Goias(a red flag), but to be fair, the boy didn´t choke at under-20 W.Cup playing for Brazil and was great. To put in perspective, at the same tournament Ganso disappeared. His team was relegated to Serie B and this year I still didn´t saw him... Need to cut dow his mean streak, too much cards.

3- Casemiro is a interesting DM. Was very good at S. America under 20 last month, but I´m still not sold. He´s little wild and loves to play as a box-to-box mid, but I still don´t know if he can play that role. To be fair, he showed he can score. Lets wait to see what he can do at São Paulo first tem this season.

4- Everyone at the press raves about him(and it´s clear he has the talent), but I´m still waiting for him to put it all together. Still young and can improve, but today I would stay away from him. Frustrating player...

5- Sorry, can´t help about Eron.

6- Elkerson is from the big rival of my team here in Brazil, Vitória(Dida, David Luiz, Dudu Cearense, Matuzalem...). A good player but not for a big team in Europe. Play as AMD, S. striker and as MD, but imo it at his best as AMD. Unless he improves A LOT, can´t see him in a big in Europe.

hope to have helped.

(02-22-2011, 05:43 AM)xudong Wrote: Brasileiro, I have a question that I always wanted to ask an expert. How do you rate our own Boateng?
I was against Boateng purchase after watching him at EPL, but he earn my respect. I still would chose a few players over him, but I´m glad with his efforts. At least he manages to play hard and stay on the pitch, unlike Flamini that I was a fan. Imo players like Jucilei and Arouca could offer much more and thats has nothing to do with nationality...
(02-22-2011, 08:32 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Hey Brasilerio, any rumors from Brazil about Ganso and Jucilei to Milan?
Also, how good is Miranda and Mario Fernadez?
Lastly, is there any rumor about Hernanes possibly coming to Milan if Lazio don't make the CL next year?
Jucilei was sold for only 10 M to the same team bought Roberto Carlos. Terrible career move. Will help his family(poor), but will hurt his promising career, too. Still can´t believe no European team(big or middle) miss on him for only 10 millions. Like Giuliano´s case, it´s clear Brazilian players are underrated in Europe nowadays.

Miranda is good but a little overrated here(already signed with A. de Madrid) and Mario is an amazing young CB/RB. Had a shoulder surgery last season and lose his first team place. Let´s now wait to see how he earn his spot back. I´m a big fan of this player... Regarding Hernanes, nothing is talked here.
(02-25-2011, 07:38 AM)Codino Wrote: hahaha this should turn into a weekly talk show.
forza Brasilerio!
Thanks my friend!!!!ahahahaha
I´m more busy than before, but I will try hard to keep it updated...

It looks like Ganso made his come back in a training game and in this small game, he scored twice and made three assists ...

It seems he should play some minutes in the next game of Santos, so if anybody is able to watch Santos (for me, it's not possible, it's ine the middle of the night).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
These next 2 1/2 Months are VERY important for Ganso. If he proves he's healthy and can even perform well, he will be wanted greatly by European teams.

It is, however, very difficult to come in and start playing well after not playing since September. 6-7 months...
(02-27-2011, 12:05 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Brasileiro can thank me, by creating this topic, I gave him some work on this forum !! Big Grin

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...l0LTQ2NDM3

Any news about that ? They say the Russian club (unless it is a Russian firm ?) wants to buy Gattuso to add him to the purchases of Roberto Carlos and Jucilei ...
I already did it at the first page, Geo. Anyway, thanks one more timeOkmilan

No news about it here, but the Russian club also bought Diego Tardelli this week. They´re spending a lot here!!
(03-02-2011, 11:39 AM)marcello-cro Wrote: Bravo Geo for this topic, as most of us are a great fans of Brasilian football + we have a man who can really stand behind his words when talking about young players from Brasil.

Special hello to my friend Brasiliero ( I'll send you a Pm my friend ).

Now, reports said, in the winter, that Milan has secured AM Lucas... Do you know anything about that my friend?

Shame about D. Luiz, as that was THE player I wanted in our back line. But Milan, REALISTICALLY needs to invest money into the midfield, the defence will be solved. News say Mexes is our player, and one LB will arrive. We cannot pay 100mln like Chelsea for 2 players, we cannot expect that aynmore.

My 1st choice now is Ganso, obviously, but if the fisical situation is not good, Milan should not risk it...
Great to see you here, my friend! Hope things are working better for you now...

I don´t know of where those Lucas rumors came from, but here in Brazil I hear nothing abou us securing him. I would love if it was true, but I really doubt...
(03-04-2011, 11:23 AM)Beppe Wrote: I'm afraid we will loose Ganso to inter (Leonardo). so my question to Brasileiro: Wich is the better option, Ganso or Lucas Marcelinho? How good can they become potentially in your opinion? Smile
It´s wide open right now, Beppe.

We were in the lead with Ganso, thanks to our history with Brazilians and Ganso´s own preference. But Leo appoitment really gave Inter a boost, since people loves him here and he´s already talking to Ganso as a "friend". Imo there´s nothing sure for both sides and only time will tell... Btw, now we have Robinho hyping Milan for us.

Regarding your question, they have different styles so it´s hard to tell. Ganso is more of a Zidane type, controling the game and Lucas is a Kaka, Messi type, VERTICAL. Both have great work rate, a thing will make it easy for them in Europe(since they don´t land in Fergusson´s hands). Ganso is taller, but Lucas plays much more bigger than his size shows. Lucas is injure free and Ganso already had 3 knee surgeries...

All in all, I would be glad with any of any one plus Giuliano.

Didn't Giuliano just go to one of the Russian clubs? Really surprised by these eastern clubs, alot of them seem to have alot of ambitions, especially the Ukrainian and Russian ones. They're already doing alot better in the Champions League, with Shakhtar Donetsk being the most impressive there, but other, new projects, also have alot of money to invest and have already secured big talents, and I could see them becoming big powers in European football. Jucelei and Roberto Carlos new club for instance, was only promoted this season! It's unbelievable, they're moving really fast.

They're already getting some of the biggest talents from Brazil, Jucilei, Giuliano, not to mention that almost the entire Shakhtar team is Brazilian, and alot of very promosing players among those.

Anyways, nice to read your posts Brasileiro, hope you had a good carnival!
Brasileiro, what do you think about Alexis Sanchez?