Summer Mercato 2022
(02-08-2022, 12:39 PM)Reso Wrote: So ibra going Ajax?

They're purging club from sexual predators and maniacs now, might be support for that Huh
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
can we exchange ibra with antony
Ibrahimovic 15 games, 8 goals, 2 assists.

Giroud 15 games, 7 goals, 2 assists.

Good numbers but a pity niether has played more.
(02-08-2022, 11:48 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Desperately need a quality RW and a class striker to add variety to the attack.

If good offer came in for Rebic would be tempted to sell as he's injury prone and too inconsistent.

Don't agree about Rebic being inconsistent, he is contributing when fit. The problem is keeping him fit.
(02-08-2022, 02:05 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Ibrahimovic 15 games, 8 goals, 2 assists.

Giroud 15 games, 7 goals, 2 assists.

Good numbers but a pity niether has played more.

They are both useful. But both useful as "impact" players. I wpuod not entrust the next season's faith in either one. To have one of them is enough. To have two of them, is a bit of a liability. But it doesn't have to be if we sign another CF (on top of Lazetic). 
Ideally, we'd have a CF in their prime, Giroud (or Ibra, but at this point as sad as it is to say, Ibra is likely done) and Lazetic. That gives us 3 options and all different at that.

Some talk of Belotti still, but i'm just not (and have never been) convinced of his quality. He is a hard working player. A Milan fan as well (which many times is not relevant, but we see the difference and the sacrifice players like Tonali make...so it's always helpfup that a player cares about the colors), but can we rely on him as the main CF? Not so sure. He also has his own injury problems. 

So, it's a real dilemma for us. If I had to pick and choose....I would invest everything in a top RW. Imagine another Leao on the right side. And then, if we don't have any funds left for a CF, I'd just settle for Belotti on free (Belotti, Giroud, Lazetic). 
ACM is an issue too, but we have Brahim for another season (at least) and the hope is that he snaps out of this current dip in form. Additionally, we obviousoy already have Adli coming. So even though someone like Sanches would be awesome (as he can flip/flop between CDM and CM/ACM), I would first and foremost use the money on a RW.
(02-08-2022, 10:09 AM)Demonbanana Wrote:  I have a few options for each position but I would like to add LB back up since I'm not sure if I'm sold on FBT.
My LB option would be Parisi of Empoli. Otherwise Bastoni.

CB: Botman/Viti/Omeragić
CM: Pogeba/Renato/Fratessi. 
If a Traditional DM, Esposito.
RW: Kubo/Pepe
ST: Raspodori/Belotti* 

*Belotti just makes sense and seems the most obvious even if he is not my first choice. Also depends what we plan to do with Lazetic and Colombo.

Belotti makes sense and would come for free but we need better than that. Especially if Ibra leaves and the fact Giroud has injury issues. 
If we loaned off Lazetic, Ibra leaves and brought in a Raspadori AND Belotti. then that would be a good setup.

(02-08-2022, 01:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: Ibra needs to understand thst he can't be relied upon anymore. An impact player, ok. But we can't be paying an off-the-bench impact player a 7M salary (I know that with the tax cut in Italy that's equivalent to paying him like 5M net...but even that is too much).

if we change it to actual games played then 7m turns to 2/3m. haha

(02-08-2022, 01:56 PM)sylrus Wrote: can we exchange ibra with antony

Yes please! 

(02-08-2022, 03:58 PM)nefremo Wrote: They are both useful. But both useful as "impact" players. I wpuod not entrust the next season's faith in either one. To have one of them is enough. To have two of them, is a bit of a liability. But it doesn't have to be if we sign another CF (on top of Lazetic). 
Ideally, we'd have a CF in their prime, Giroud (or Ibra, but at this point as sad as it is to say, Ibra is likely done) and Lazetic. That gives us 3 options and all different at that.

Some talk of Belotti still, but i'm just not (and have never been) convinced of his quality. He is a hard working player. A Milan fan as well (which many times is not relevant, but we see the difference and the sacrifice players like Tonali make...so it's always helpfup that a player cares about the colors), but can we rely on him as the main CF? Not so sure. He also has his own injury problems. 

So, it's a real dilemma for us. If I had to pick and choose....I would invest everything in a top RW. Imagine another Leao on the right side. And then, if we don't have any funds left for a CF, I'd just settle for Belotti on free (Belotti, Giroud, Lazetic). 
ACM is an issue too, but we have Brahim for another season (at least) and the hope is that he snaps out of this current dip in form. Additionally, we obviousoy already have Adli coming. So even though someone like Sanches would be awesome (as he can flip/flop between CDM and CM/ACM), I would first and foremost use the money on a RW.

Belotti would be a solid depth signing but we definitely need better as a starter.
(Belotti, Giroud, Lazetic) would definitely work if we had another Leao type player.

we do also need a backup CAM but Im not sure we'll still be playing 4-2-3-1 if we brought in Sanches. we'd be primed to move to a 4-3-3 with Sanches-Tonali-Bannacer as the starting 3 mids
(02-08-2022, 03:58 PM)nefremo Wrote: They are both useful. But both useful as "impact" players. I wpuod not entrust the next season's faith in either one. To have one of them is enough. To have two of them, is a bit of a liability. But it doesn't have to be if we sign another CF (on top of Lazetic). 

I am also dying for a RW, because now we know that all of current options there are not consistent enough even when healthy.

Having said that, I am still ok with signing Messiah for a lower price than the agreement, since Crotone are fighting in relegation battle and cannot sell him anywhere else.
As bad as it sucks about Kessie and Romagnoli, can you believe Pogba and Mbappe are leaving on the free? This is just madness.
(02-09-2022, 03:30 AM)honsano Wrote: As bad as it sucks about Kessie and Romagnoli, can you believe Pogba and Mbappe are leaving on the free? This is just madness.

They should all send some pieces of their money to Jean-Marc Bosman.

At least Rabiot did that when he left PSG for nothing.
CM is linking us with Riqui Puig

Where does  he fit ? AM is Adli+Diaz and I don't seem him as double pivot.