Winter mercato 2022
(02-07-2022, 01:44 AM)hwmook Wrote: I have read that Renato ask for a clause for Premier league clubs, that is what cause the negotiation to collapse. I am not sure I want a player like that here.

Surprising if true as he flopped hard there already with Swansea. Would be a shock if any team there wants him as he was comically bad.
(02-07-2022, 10:06 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Surprising if true as he flopped hard there already with Swansea. Would be a shock if any team there wants him as he was comically bad.

Just because he was bad at Swansea when he was 20 years old doesn't mean he would flop there now. Swansea was a crap team and they expected him to do wonders on a one year dry loan...

If he was still that bad now, I wouldn't want him at Milan.
(02-07-2022, 01:44 AM)hwmook Wrote: I have read that Renato ask for a clause for Premier league clubs, that is what cause the negotiation to collapse. I am not sure I want a player like that here.

If he doesn't want to come here then we shouodn't even try, uninterested players have no place here.
Tonalism
(02-07-2022, 02:03 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: If he doesn't want to come here then we shouodn't even try, uninterested players have no place here.

I totally agree. We are trying to get rid of those who don't want to be here, so what's the point of bringing in more?
aka xudong
Mercato discussion continues in the Summer Mercato 2022 thread
http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2540