Winter mercato 2022
(Yesterday, 10:47 AM)k7r Wrote: Vlahovic and Bremer (Torino) are beasts, should sign them both with the money Milan will receive if they qualify for champions league round of 16 entry (58m ?)

A big if. Plus Fiorentina want 70M for Vlahovic. 

Bremer would be a good signing and would allow Gabbia to go on a much needed loan.
Milan coach Stefano Pioli has signed a contract extension with the Rossoneri until 2023.
(Yesterday, 12:46 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Milan coach Stefano Pioli has signed a contract extension with the Rossoneri until 2023.

Great news, well deserved. Pioli has been instrumental in the success we are having. The transformation of this team has been extraordinary. When I just think back on the Marco Gianpaolo, and how slow we were, it is incredible how vertical and fast we are playing.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(Yesterday, 01:06 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Great news, well deserved. Pioli has been instrumental in the success we are having. The transformation of this team has been extraordinary. When I just think back on the Marco Gianpaolo, and how slow we were, it is incredible how vertical and fast we are playing.

The best part of Pioli is his ability to get the best out of our young talents. Tonali is yet another player that is becoming world class under him.
(11-25-2021, 02:05 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It's just matter of personal point of view. Some perceive him as mercenary, some not. For me, captain should be someone with both, playing and human virtues. Kessie lacks in second department (again, in my opinion). True, he is good, but not that good (actually no one is that good) to be allowed to wear it if he's not 100% captain material. It hurts me to see folks like him or Montolivo, etc to wear Milan's armband. I look at it as privilege which must be well earned, not as some tool to show "affection" or to pamper someones vanity. Club (if that's what was intended) should find another way to show him how important he is. If he is.

I agree with that whole-heartedly. Okmilan  Kessie could be our best player (he is not) and still wouldn't deserve the captain armband.

That said, I also can understand why he was assigned as the captain last game. The club doesn't make any deliberate actions to blow up his ego; nor does the club do anything intentional to alienate him (to not let him be the captain when it "should" be his turn would be interpreted that way). I do like the poise shown by the club during this touchy time. Also because that's probably the culture of our club. We aren't going to freeze a player out just to make a statement. 

That's why I can never be assigned any managerial role. I am emotional and irrational.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong