Winter mercato 2022
(02-03-2022, 10:35 AM)porcho Wrote: Shit attitude. Quality player but rubbish attitude so no way Mou puts up with that which is likely why he doesn't get much game time. 

Botman and Sanches would be great. Not entirely sold on Noa Lang. 

Roma for 3.5m is still high. I think it's best for all involved if Roma leaves. a change of scenery might be able to get him close to being back to his best.

I don't know much about Lang other than he can play anywhere up forward which we lack.
It's unusual he's in the Belgian league and not in the Eredivisie.

(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: I used to be a big admirer of his talent, however, I have drastically changed my mind. His injury history is a big concern, but more importantly, I started to get annoyed by his attitude/personality. I don't think I want to see him in our squad any more. 

and I heard that his mom/agent Icon_lol2  is also annoying af. Icon_lol2
Oh, so another Rabiot situation?  We don't need Moma boy's out there.   Icon_lol2

(02-03-2022, 04:57 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Raspadori would be more ambitious signing than Zaniolo. Zaniolo is a big risk , guy who suffered ACL on both his knees.... Raspadori on the other hand is the future Italian football and football in general. Raspadori and Leao upfront would be threat to any attack in the world and will be our revanchist crusaders.
 Raspadori would be good. Pity guy's like him and Bastoni are all Merda fan's.
Longo report's Bennacer has agreed a new contract with Milan at €3M and until 2026.
It looks like Sanches actually will become a reality at the summer. Thats a high class catch! Cant wait to see him in the double pivote with Tonali. If he gets less injury prone it could be devastating.

Botman surely also will move, but then there is Newcastle with their enormous salary budget. It will come down to money our prestige. His choice.
(02-03-2022, 08:39 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Heard Raspadori is an Inter-fan. Could possibly give them the upper hand.
Exactly. Plus they have the money (or rather are more willing to spend) and reining Scudetto Champs most likely. Add all these and you see they have a bigger pull.
(02-04-2022, 06:58 AM)Bennacer Wrote: It looks like Sanches actually will become a reality at the summer. Thats a high class catch! Cant wait to see him in the double pivote with Tonali. If he gets less injury prone it could be devastating.

Botman surely also will move, but then there is Newcastle with their enormous salary budget. It will come down to money our prestige. His choice.
I don't like how Botman's agent keeps talking about "Newcastle's important project" and then, like an afterthought, say "Milan is a prestigious club". So unless if Newcastle is relegated, I'm afraid money might trump prestige.
How much would Sanches cost? I hope we get upper hand in the deal with Elliot owned Lille. I wanted Milan-Lille relationship would be similar to Watford-Udinese, otherwise it is similar to being virgin even after marriage...
Tonalism
I am guessing it will cost 60 to get Sanches and Botman. If we get top 4 and we don't have 60 million (or more) to spend then there is something wrong, it won't be a Serie A revenue or FFP issue, it would be more serious than that.
Milan will not make any more offers to Franck Kessie to renew his contract after being left frustrated with his actions in January, a report claims.

According to what is being reported by the journalist Rudy Galetti on Twitter, Milan’s ownership and management did not like the fact that Kessie rejected an offer from Tottenham that would have at least allowed the Rossoneri to raise some funds from his sale.

After this episode, there will be no further renewal offers to the Ivorian meaning that he is now virtually certain to leave the club when his contract expires at the end of June.
(02-04-2022, 03:26 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Longo report's Bennacer has agreed a new contract with Milan at €3M and until 2026.

Expecting his 50M release clause to be gone from this new contract.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(02-04-2022, 05:11 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Milan will not make any more offers to Franck Kessie to renew his contract after being left frustrated with his actions in January, a report claims.

According to what is being reported by the journalist Rudy Galetti on Twitter, Milan’s ownership and management did not like the fact that Kessie rejected an offer from Tottenham that would have at least allowed the Rossoneri to raise some funds from his sale.

After this episode, there will be no further renewal offers to the Ivorian meaning that he is now virtually certain to leave the club when his contract expires at the end of June.

With the way he plays for us now? I would make a new offer to renew his contract.

3M or GTFO.

At least Dollarumma played his heart out until the last minute for us. Kessie is utter garbage when it comes to professionalism.
aka xudong