Winter mercato 2022
(02-02-2022, 01:30 PM)hwmook Wrote: If we need to give Romagnoli 6m per year for 5 years, it will cost us 60m? So I can understand getting botman for 30m and offer him a 3m contract.

Romagnoli would accept 3,5m rumours say, but we offered less. We've still got Tomori, Kjaer, Kalulu and Gabbia + Romagnoli if he renews.

In a perfect world we would sign Botman and a very good striker and right winger. But I doubt our budget and FFP allows that.
(02-03-2022, 04:13 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Again we are linked with Zaniolo along with Juventus and Tottenham. 

So far so good with his injury return. Not sure why Mou seems to bench him more time's than not, I don't typically watch Roma matches.

Shit attitude. Quality player but rubbish attitude so no way Mou puts up with that which is likely why he doesn't get much game time. 

(02-03-2022, 04:19 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Rudy Galetti believes Milan are planning an 85M swoop for Sven Botman and Renato Sanches (both around €30M) and Nao Lang (around €25M). Lang can play CF or either side as a winger.

Botman and Sanches would be great. Not entirely sold on Noa Lang. 

(02-03-2022, 09:12 AM)Beppe Wrote: Romagnoli would accept 3,5m rumours say, but we offered less. We've still got Tomori, Kjaer, Kalulu and Gabbia + Romagnoli if he renews.

In a perfect world we would sign Botman and a very good striker and right winger. But I doubt our budget and FFP allows that.

Roma for 3.5m is still high. I think it's best for all involved if Roma leaves. a change of scenery might be able to get him close to being back to his best.
(02-03-2022, 09:12 AM)Beppe Wrote: Romagnoli would accept 3,5m rumours say, but we offered less. We've still got Tomori, Kjaer, Kalulu and Gabbia + Romagnoli if he renews.

Romagnoli wanted 3.5m + 1m bonus, that will cost us 8-9m a year. If we buy Botman for 30m and sign a 5 years contract of 3m then it will cost us about the same on a yearly basis and Botman is 5 years younger so we could still extend his contract after that and get more years out of him. Romagnoli is not the player he was and the management know that and feel that they are not willing to pay the price for it. I would say its not going to hurt us financially to buy Botman to take Romagnoli place.
(02-03-2022, 04:13 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Again we are linked with Zaniolo along with Juventus and Tottenham. 

So far so good with his injury return. Not sure why Mou seems to bench him more time's than not, I don't typically watch Roma matches.

I used to be a big admirer of his talent, however, I have drastically changed my mind. His injury history is a big concern, but more importantly, I started to get annoyed by his attitude/personality. I don't think I want to see him in our squad any more. 

and I heard that his mom/agent Icon_lol2  is also annoying af. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Raspadori would be more ambitious signing than Zaniolo. Zaniolo is a big risk , guy who suffered ACL on both his knees.... Raspadori on the other hand is the future Italian football and football in general. Raspadori and Leao upfront would be threat to any attack in the world and will be our revanchist crusaders.
Tonalism
(02-03-2022, 04:37 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: I used to be a big admirer of his talent, however, I have drastically changed my mind. His injury history is a big concern, but more importantly, I started to get annoyed by his attitude/personality. I don't think I want to see him in our squad any more. 

and I heard that his mom/agent Icon_lol2  is also annoying af. Icon_lol2

I heard that guy has fetish with his mother?
Tonalism
(02-03-2022, 04:58 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I heard that guy has fetish with his mother?

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

This is exactly how rumors get started and get out of control!!  Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
(02-03-2022, 04:57 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Raspadori would be more ambitious signing than Zaniolo. Zaniolo is a big risk , guy who suffered ACL on both his knees.... Raspadori on the other hand is the future Italian football and football in general. Raspadori and Leao upfront would be threat to any attack in the world and will be our revanchist crusaders.
If this is true then he's headed to Juventus. At the very least, Inter.
Inas Wrote:If this is true then he's headed to Juventus. At the very least, Inter.

Heard Raspadori is an Inter-fan. Could possibly give them the upper hand.
(02-03-2022, 04:57 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Raspadori would be more ambitious signing than Zaniolo. Zaniolo is a big risk , guy who suffered ACL on both his knees.... Raspadori on the other hand is the future Italian football and football in general. Raspadori and Leao upfront would be threat to any attack in the world and will be our revanchist crusaders.

Would love to get our hands on Raspadori. More so than Scamacca. But I think both will end up at Inter and Juve. 

(02-03-2022, 08:39 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Heard Raspadori is an Inter-fan. Could possibly give them the upper hand.

Yeah. there's been a few rumor's about him being an Inter fan and Inter being interested. expecting them to go for him end of season