Winter mercato 2022
(02-01-2022, 05:45 PM)ACMmike Wrote: Pellegatti:
The reason for lack of signings in January was that management has allocated the available funds towards renewals. The priority is to renew the likes of Gabbia and Theo immediately, and a final attempt will be made with Kessie. Summer targets will be Botman and Sanches, if Ibra were to leave they can expect a big striker signing.

I hope whatever he said is true not another oneiric image...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(02-01-2022, 05:45 PM)ACMmike Wrote: Pellegatti:
The reason for lack of signings in January was that management has allocated the available funds towards renewals. The priority is to renew the likes of Gabbia and Theo immediately, and a final attempt will be made with Kessie. Summer targets will be Botman and Sanches, if Ibra were to leave they can expect a big striker signing.

That reason makes no sense. How much funds are we allocating to renewals? Theo is getting a nice contract but not exactly at Messi level or anything, and Gabbia has barely played the last two years so shouldn't cost much. what were we allocated for January? Some food stamps and 100 dollars of amazon gift card? And with the way this team has operated, who here thinks we would have any money left at all to sign a proper striker if we get Botman and Sanches?
(02-01-2022, 06:53 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: That reason makes no sense. How much funds are we allocating to renewals? Theo is getting a nice contract but not exactly at Messi level or anything, and Gabbia has barely played the last two years so shouldn't cost much. what were we allocated for January? Some food stamps and 100 dollars of amazon gift card? And with the way this team has operated, who here thinks we would have any money left at all to sign a proper striker if we get Botman and Sanches?

Castillejo staying for another season will be like a new signing Grinundwech
(02-01-2022, 08:03 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Castillejo staying for another season will be like a new signing Grinundwech

Mr X.
Journalist Franco Ordine had some interesting thoughts on the fact that Franck Kessie is not yet back at training with Milan despite rumours that he would be working with the rest of the squad on Monday.

“I’m not aggressive, I hope you understand. Here there is a problem of form and a problem of substance. The problem of form is this: Mr. Kessie, according to the official indications that the club had given us, had to arrive in Milan by Sunday evening and on Monday to show up at Milanello,” Ordine continued.

“Then they tell us he would arrive on Monday and not Sunday, due to logistical problems. Since Monday he has practically arrived today, and today he trained alone. He will train with the team tomorrow, Thursday and Friday: three days before the derby. I consider it unprofessional behaviour."
I wonder if Milan has the gut to fine him. I doubt it strongly. We are too much "of a family". 

They may not even try to downplay it. I bet they will pretend this never happened. 

Seriously, this stupid fuck (sorry for the language) gets on my nerve, and I wish they have the gut to confront him and/or put him permanently on the bench.
aka xudong
(02-01-2022, 10:23 PM)ACM2022 Wrote: I wonder if Milan has the gut to fine him. I doubt it strongly. We are too much "of a family". 

They may not even try to downplay it. I bet they will pretend this never happened. 

Seriously, this stupid fuck (sorry for the language) gets on my nerve, and I wish they have the gut to confront him and/or put him permanently on the bench.

And play who in his place? Bakayoko? lol. Kessie knows he has all the leverage in this situation, leverage we gave him with the way we handled this whole situation, so there is almost nothing we can do about it at this point.
I’m hoping for this guy in the summer. Next big thing from Belgium. Can play anywhere in attack. Offcourse he wont be cheap, he was also excellent in the champions league.
https://youtu.be/c4juZ1LN-xU
https://www.transfermarkt.be/charles-de-...ler/435772

As talented as De Bruyne.
We are linked a lot with Noa Lang from Club Brugge, but De Ketelaere is so much better. Also a very good physique and a smart and a very motivated player.
(02-01-2022, 10:56 PM)slifersd1 Wrote: And play who in his place? Bakayoko? lol. Kessie knows he has all the leverage in this situation, leverage we gave him with the way we handled this whole situation, so there is almost nothing we can do about it at this point.

I know. I didn't say that it would be rational-though, if Bennacer regains his form, him and Tonali could work for sure. Kessie with his half-ass attitude isn't really irreplaceable to be fair.

I think the main issue is still our 'family-like' atmosphere/culture. Samu Castillejo is close to useless, but you don't see us give him an ultimatum.
aka xudong