Hello, from an old member
Wow, i havent been here for a long time but i had a good time spending here and that was like since 2004-2005, the only one i managed to keep in touch is Goirre (ex-moderator i think),who is on my facebook

I remember Giovanni,Angel Cic(Mia), Stezagud,Jim UK, Mk18 and Rae(i wonder if they are both back since they got banned),oh and Reza. Im not sure if the guys i mentioned would remember me though Tongue.

anyway, im back to catch up on what's going though i confessed i havent been watching football lately because i got distracted by this crazy little thing called life and i doubt if i know the current first eleven,lol. Blush

I will try and stick around for a while Smile
Welcome back. I know about that thing called life, it can be really something sometimes. Hope you can visit and participate often.

Unfortunately none of the names you mentioned are around much or at all, except me Big Grin
Welcome back.

Isn't this ironic, all the old members who pay a surprise visit on MM are males. Not a single female Sad
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Welcome back Shomo Smile . Good news is you haven't been forgotten, as at least I remember you. Big Grin

Bad news, other than Jim who posts much less regularly these days, none of those you mentioned participate on the forum anymore. Sad

PS - Oh, and of course Reza still participates, but I didn't mention him as he's already replied. Plus, without him MM would no longer be MM. Smile
Welcome back ^^
welcome back mate!
(03-11-2012, 03:18 AM)reza Wrote: Welcome back. I know about that thing called life, it can be really something sometimes. Hope you can visit and participate often.

Unfortunately none of the names you mentioned are around much or at all, except me Big Grin

@ACMILAN 1983: oh yes, how did i forget you, i remember you as well.

Thats sucks, its like most of the old time members have got carried away with real life.

Thanks everyone, i will try and check from time to time, to see whats going on. Big Grin
(03-12-2012, 08:43 AM)Shomo Wrote: @ACMILAN 1983: oh yes, how did i forget you, i remember you as well.

Thats sucks, its like most of the old time members have got carried away with real life.

Thanks everyone, i will try and check from time to time, to see whats going on. Big Grin

I guess people move on. I tend to look at the forum mostly during my breaks at work, but otherwise I'm really busy too tbh. Plus, my wife doesn't like me spending too much time on the forums, she thinks I spend too much time watching football as it is Big Grin
(03-12-2012, 10:40 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 08:43 AM)Shomo Wrote: @ACMILAN 1983: oh yes, how did i forget you, i remember you as well.

I guess people move on. I tend to look at the forum mostly during my breaks at work, but otherwise I'm really busy too tbh. Plus, my wife doesn't like me spending too much time on the forums, she thinks I spend too much time watching football as it is Big Grin

Okmilan haha, we are in a similar situation, i guess. my wife does not like me to spend too much time on football, but she does respect the fact that i have followed milan for more than two decades, so she is not going to change that. she does not like me spend too much time on forums, but she always let me watch all milan games without interruption. in particularly important games, she will even keep our daughter entertained (in another room) so she won't come to bother me. Sagrin but spending much time on forums before or after a game bothers her. Big Grin

and oh, welcome back Shomo. Smile
aka xudong
Welcome back!!!!