Week 24: Roma - Milan February 28 20:45
(03-01-2021, 10:22 AM)mazen111 Wrote: https://m.facebook.com/groups/8207105279...composer=0

I love that clip. Teamwork.
massive massive win! Congrats to the team for the fighting spirit. We need just one more victory like this one to erase the memory of the bad games
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(03-01-2021, 01:35 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I love that clip. Teamwork.

Tonali's tackle/block was also insanely good.

But the way Tomori read that situation was so good. I know he was in "recovery mode" as he was initially late to track the run...but he watched it all the way and he almost "gave" Pellegrini that side and knew that there was going to be a one touch shot on the turn. There was no other option for Pellegrini. He then trusted his explosiveness to close the shot down at the right time. Get there too soon, and Pellegrini can stop the ball, attempt something else. Get there too late, and it's probably a goal. So everything was done in perfect timing. But the physical attributes are what allowed him to do that. Another player, even if anticipating correctly, would not have been able to get there in time.
Great win and great reaction..Hope we left the crisis behind us.. Tomori, Tonali and Rebic the best on field..Forza Milan..
Waiting for tomori gabbia partnership