Summer mercato 2021
If Ramos comes he would want to be in first team. That means kjaer or tomori to be benched. I want them to be starting because they have a good partnership going now. Don't break it. Plus Ramos will demand a high wage. We are not CL challengers. We don't need him. We need to keep building.
AC MILAN
(06-17-2021, 05:25 AM)Reso Wrote: If Ramos comes he would want to be in first team. That means kjaer or tomori to be benched. I want them to be starting because they have a good partnership going now. Don't break it. Plus Ramos will demand a high wage. We are not CL challengers. We don't need him. We need to keep building.

I think we're building fine. He would be only the 3rd player over 30 (maybe Giroud too).
Ramos can play  RB as well. I think it's good to have options. I mean we're one injury away from Kjaer-Tomori to Kjaer-Gabbia or Kalulu as starting RB.
We have a long season so quality depth is needed, but I understand what you are saying. 

The wage is a concern, yes. I am assuming this is 'pie in the sky 'right now anyway.
Will gain someting like 25-30 from Romagnoli plus his wage so I believe we can afford Ramos.
(06-17-2021, 12:20 AM)porcho Wrote: But you don't know that. You assume that because you read it somewhere but we don't actually know what is true or not because we're not involved in those conversations. Neither were the media. Unless it came straight from the mouth of someone at the club, there's no guarantee there was any truth to it at all. 

you really don';t know how things work do you. They would need to get him to sign a new contract, likely extended, for less money. No one in their right mind would drop their salary willingly. 

He will make the Plebs of the Tournament team
Always been true

no one will pay samu as much as we do
? ‎@RudyGaletti: Paulo Dybala's agent is in Casa Milan.
Tomori is now officially a Milan player!
(06-17-2021, 12:36 PM)mazen111 Wrote: ? ‎@RudyGaletti: Paulo Dybala's agent is in Casa Milan.

Who else does this guy have on his books ? I would love Dybala but doubt it's a meeting for him.
[Image: 2021.06.17-CU-Tomori-WebHP.png?w=1280&auto=format]
? MN: Tomori signing pushes #ACMilan's market to €41m - the strategy moving forward

https://t.co/qoBWi5GhzY #SempreMilan

2 players and 41m. And people say Milan doesn't spend
AC MILAN
I think we should give up on the idea of ACM. Switch formation to 433. Like how italy is playing now. Bennacer toanli and kessie. Buy beradi and belotti and our full team is complete. Of course all of this depends on pioli and Maldini
AC MILAN