Summer mercato 2021
(05-29-2021, 03:23 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Well 2024 of course.

The player's obviously like him and he deserves a shot with a good squad.  We may of won the Scudetto if Ibra , Rebic and Bennacer stay fit.

But he makes some weird tactical choices,  has a fetish for useless player's getting minutes over youth and seemed flat of idea's sometimes.

I am happy that he stays because he has the support from everyone on the team and in the club. That is very important.

But I also wouldn't mind if he gets replaced by someone better. We are proud of this past season but the margin of victory was truly razor thin. A couple of points separate heroes from zeroes at end of a long, exhausting season, and it was not unthinkable that we could be left as the biggest loser. Pioli at times looked just helpless and ran out of ideas.

P.S. It seems that I pretty much repeated what you said. Smile
aka xudong
Pioli should change his agent to Raiola
(05-29-2021, 03:53 AM)reza Wrote: Pioli should change his agent to Raiola

Why, you want Maldini to get rid of Pioli?  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(05-29-2021, 03:55 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: Why, you want Maldini to get rid of Pioli?  Icon_lol2

Just being silly Big Grin but I did have a nightmare as I was dosing off now (friday night plus being old guy lol): Pioli starts next season poorly and Pirlo is one of the candidates to replace him.
(05-29-2021, 03:57 AM)reza Wrote: Just being silly Big Grin but I did have a nightmare as I was dosing off now (friday night plus being old guy lol): Pioli starts next season poorly and Pirlo is one of the candidates to replace him.

Don't scare us like that. 1ban 

I hate Pirlo more than Donnarumma even now, and that says something.   Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(05-29-2021, 03:57 AM)reza Wrote: Just being silly Big Grin but I did have a nightmare as I was dosing off now (friday night plus being old guy lol): Pioli starts next season poorly and Pirlo is one of the candidates to replace him.

How could I enjoy my lunch now  1ban

Anyway, I believe Maldini will choose a different coach if there must be an evolution. Someone with great & tested ideas, not a rookie.
(05-29-2021, 04:55 AM)Aficio Wrote: How could I enjoy my lunch now  1ban

Anyway, I believe Maldini will choose a different coach if there must be an evolution. Someone with great & tested ideas, not a rookie.

Don't forget Giampaolo, Maldini is excellent at picking players but coaches....I am not that sure.  Devilcool
Can't blame Maldini for someone who says he would play the formation 4312 and change the his philosophy when he sees Suso
AC MILAN
Blame management for that. He wanted a trequatista but we couldn't sign one for him. Actually he was forced to use Suso.
(05-29-2021, 07:12 AM)hwmook Wrote: Don't forget Giampaolo, Maldini is excellent at picking players but coaches....I am not that sure.  Devilcool

Do you think Giampaolo could succeed with the current squad?  Sagrin

-------------Rebic---------Ibra------------
---------------------CAM-------------------
-----Tonali------Bennacer----Kessie----
--Theo----Tomori-----Kjaer---Calabria
---------------------Mike-------------------

Anyway, Maldini is now more experienced than 2 year ago  Sagrin