Summer mercato 2021
I'd definitely sign Sarri regardless of making the CL or not. Qualifying to the CL would be a success, but the way we nearly threw away our lead has to be taken into account.

Mourinho at Roma means that's one less competitor to worry about in Serie A. He never was a good coach IMO and he needed big budgets to make him win. I think it's going to be ugly by the end of the first season where he'll begin criticizing his own players + management the way he's done it everywhere things have gone wrong. He's a sore loser that doesn't take responsibility when things go wrong but will never miss a second in grabbing the headlines when things are going his way. Disgusting human, very similar to Conte, except that Conte actually does know how to win and does have a working football philosophy whether people like it or not.

Sarri also has his own football philosophy. His style of football is more beautiful than all of the other Italian coaches. He will need time to get the team to play his kind of football though... but it's wishful thinking to sign him at this point. We'd also need to sign Jorginho...

We ready for the big game versus Juve? If we beat them and they don't make it to the CL, it'll be a very important cross-road that history will remember. Much like the Tevez-Pato-Matri and the gol di Muntari disasters. Hopefully this time history will be more generous to Milanisti because we are due to some luck.
I don’t know if Sarri is financially feasible. If english clubs are enquiring for him, his price is probably out of our reach. Otherwise, he’s worth the try.
(05-06-2021, 03:49 PM)DrDejan Wrote: I don’t know if Sarri is financially feasible. If english clubs are enquiring for him, his price is probably out of our reach. Otherwise, he’s worth the try.

How can Roma afford Mourinho?
(05-06-2021, 03:58 PM)reza Wrote: How can Roma afford Mourinho?

Good question.....
Not just him ,but players to follow... He for sure didn't signed to work with this current squad of theirs... Alleged wishlist: Matic ,Renato Sanchez ,Isco ,Icardi ,Trincao ,etc...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
imagine Mourinho vs Pioli .... our donkey playing Krunic as AMF
Thanks for reminding about AMF, Emmanuel Vignato would be a very good option to consider. Completed a hattrick of assists, last match against Fiorentina and each of them was piece of beauty. Kinda Kaka/Ozil esque.
https://twitter.com/FRANCESCalciO_/statu...90081?s=19
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-06-2021, 08:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Thanks for reminding about AMF, Emmanuel Vignato would be a very good option to consider. Completed a hattrick of assists, last match against Fiorentina and each of them was piece of beauty. Kinda Kaka/Ozil esque.
https://twitter.com/FRANCESCalciO_/statu...90081?s=19

I thought he was linked to us in the summer? Or was it two summers ago?
aka xudong
What amazes me with all of our spending of the last years we haven't hired a single top coach. Went from giving former players their very first gig to retards like Giampaolo and now seemingly Pioli too is just as bad.

You know my grandfather has been watching Serie A for lord knows how long & he called it. He told me not to get excited in the beginning of the season because Pioli's sides always have poor second half of season.

I believe when he coached merda he had first place for a while too. Then they totally fell apart very similarly to us.
(05-06-2021, 09:51 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I thought he was linked to us in the summer? Or was it two summers ago?

We were scouting him alongside Barca and Bayern in 2019 summer but Bologna sneaked him in January 2020.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli