Summer mercato 2021
Hauge looked like Kaka when he played against us. So, confidence/courage definitely is a factor.
aka xudong
(04-17-2021, 11:04 PM)Artan Wrote: Hauge suits more to the AC Milan Feminile side...for now, until he becomes some guts

Icon_lol2
Then I'd love to know where Krunic and Samu belong. Since they keep getting more game time then Hauge yet have shown less then him...
(04-18-2021, 12:30 AM)nefremo Wrote: Icon_lol2
Then I'd love to know where Krunic and Samu belong. Since they keep getting more game time then Hauge yet have shown less then him...

Juve
(04-18-2021, 01:57 AM)reza Wrote: Juve

Why, is it because Juve is old lady?   Icon_lol2
Grinundwech
aka xudong
They seems to be "elite noble" class... Like we had Kalinic and some others in the past... Spot is guaranteed no matter how bad performances are...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(04-18-2021, 12:30 AM)nefremo Wrote: Icon_lol2

nefremo, ? i meant he is too soft, scared to play his own game. even women are more aggressive than him.
(04-18-2021, 11:40 AM)Artan Wrote: nefremo, ? i meant he is too soft, scared to play his own game. even women are more aggressive than him.

Okmilan

I get it. I agree he plays scared.
Who is your favourite striker guys for the summer? Scammaca, Belotti, Vlahovich,... Other?

My vote goes for il Gallo
(04-18-2021, 06:53 PM)Artan Wrote: Who is your favourite striker guys for the summer? Scammaca, Belotti, Vlahovich,... Other?

My vote goes for il Gallo

Belotti is my choice as well. I have a good feeling that even if he can't turn out to be our new Ibrahimovic or Shevchenko, he would at least become a Simone or Massaro who easily are involved in 10+ goals. That's why while I was happy to see Roma lose, I wasn't too happy that Torino won. I am hoping for Parma to stay (Conti) and Torino relegated (Belotti), but maybe that's silly of me. 

Why is he called "il Gallo" by the way? Is that because he looks like one?  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
ACM2021 Wrote:Belotti is my choice as well. I have a good feeling that even if he can't turn out to be our new Ibrahimovic or Shevchenko, he would at least become a Simone or Massaro who easily are involved in 10+ goals. That's why while I was happy to see Roma lose, I wasn't too happy that Torino won. I am hoping for Parma to stay (Conti) and Torino relegated (Belotti), but maybe that's silly of me. 

Why is he called "il Gallo" by the way? Is that because he looks like one?  Icon_lol2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_B...Early_life