Summer mercato 2021
The primary mercato target should be a solid manager. Someone who can bring order to the San Remo-Ibiza parties.
(05-05-2021, 03:07 AM)DrDejan Wrote: Spending on De Paul and Vlahovic will not make us a CL contenders, the same way the forum-hyped Rebic is not doing it.

De Paul is great but too expensive. Vlahovic is not great and too expensive

(05-05-2021, 03:09 AM)DrDejan Wrote: The primary mercato target should be a solid manager. Someone who can bring order to the San Remo-Ibiza parties.

yes. Everyone else is picking up quality coaches and we've still got Pioli
(05-05-2021, 03:07 AM)DrDejan Wrote: Spending on De Paul and Vlahovic will not make us a CL contenders, the same way the forum-hyped Rebic is not doing it.

I'm the president of the Rebic fan club and I would like to remind you last year and this year he is second to ibra as our best scorer. And anyone that would hype leao over him can contact my secretary  for a formal meeting.  

Also as the president of the Donna and Romagnoli  hater club , now those 2 are what I call hyped dear Dr.

The same Milan fan base will whine for De Paul when he will start preforming for Rube/Merda just like we do with Barella and Chiesa.  LOL

About Vlahovic, he is expensive and half of goals came from penalties. And it's his first productive season. There is risk involved here.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-04-2021, 04:22 PM)Rossonero21 Wrote: We are after Lucas Vazquez on free transfer (source: football-italia.net)
https://www.football-italia.net/170122/l...milan-move

IMO very good move and definitely an upgrade in comparison to Castillejo.

Please! No more average Spaniards! He's nearly 30, wants 5M/pa and has 2 goals and 4 assits  in all competitions.

(05-05-2021, 05:03 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: The same Milan fan base will whine for De Paul when he will start preforming for Rube/Merda just like we do with Barella and Chiesa.  LOL

About Vlahovic, he is expensive and half of goals came from penalties. And it's his first productive season. There is risk involved here.

I don't think we ever really had a shot at Chiesa,  who knows? 

But I agree about  Vlahovic anyway. Way to much to prove and at 60M , Comissio  cam go fuck himself
(05-05-2021, 03:09 AM)DrDejan Wrote: The primary mercato target should be a solid manager. Someone who can bring order to the San Remo-Ibiza parties.

+1
(05-04-2021, 11:58 PM)Jovola Wrote: There are older people here, don't push them into a heart condition like that.

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Jovola, i have got grey hair because of acm
worry not folks ,"reinforcements" will be trash like Mandzukic ,Meite ,etc...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-05-2021, 04:20 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: I'm the president of the Rebic fan club and I would like to remind you last year and this year he is second to ibra as our best scorer. And anyone that would hype leao over him can contact my secretary  for a formal meeting.  

Also as the president of the Donna and Romagnoli  hater club , now those 2 are what I call hyped dear Dr.

Wait! Rebic scored 7 this year. The same number of goals as Kucka. Are we talking about the same player?! Dodgy
In my book, 7 goals should be a tally of a nice backup, not first team forward/AM.

But, I can’t comment on love. Whatever makes your oxytocine  Heart  Icon_lol2
What's a better option after ibra that we have?