Summer mercato 2021
(05-04-2021, 04:59 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Sarri is signed I think by someone.  Forgot who

It was reported that it's Tottenham ,but nothing official was released. And those rumours vanquished... Could be free indeed...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-04-2021, 04:59 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Sarri is signed I think by someone.  Forgot who

Yes signed by Monza for next season.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Top coach definitely priority iMO
Milan big attack operation!

80 million to support the offensive side of the team, Udinese playmaker Rodrigo de Paul and Dušan Vlahović, work is ongoing and continuing to bring them both

‏Lagazzetta:
Can't we get mhkytaryan for free this summer?
(05-04-2021, 11:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Milan big attack operation!
There are older people here, don't push them into a heart condition like that.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
(05-04-2021, 11:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Milan big attack operation!

80 million to support the offensive side of the team, Udinese playmaker Rodrigo de Paul and Dušan Vlahović, work is ongoing and continuing to bring them both

‏Lagazzetta:

We don't have the money for any operations Big Grin
If we don't qualify for CL of course we don't and if we do qualify there are better ways to spend any 80m

Sell Samu, Conti to take that 80 to 95 and get Belotti and Berardi and anything left over for the best CAM possible.
(05-05-2021, 12:18 AM)reza Wrote: We don't have the money for any operations Big Grin
If we don't qualify for CL of course we don't and if we do qualify there are better ways to spend any 80m

Sell Samu, Conti to take that 80 to 95 and get Belotti and Berardi and anything left over for the best CAM possible.

THIS! Get Belotti and Berardi. Sign a top starting CAM. 
use whatever is left to replace some of the dead wood (Laxalt, Krunic, backup CAM, etc)
i dont know about belotti, might be another gilardino, not bad but not good enough imo
Spending on De Paul and Vlahovic will not make us a CL contenders, the same way the forum-hyped Rebic is not doing it.