Summer mercato 2021
I thought I was the only one that doesn't rate De Paul. I don't think he would be useful, let alone at that cost (I won't even accept a direct swap).

De Paul at best would be Brocchi, but Hauge may have the potential of Kaka'. This of course may look like exaggeration, but that's how I feel.
aka xudong
(05-01-2021, 10:17 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: De Paul is so average. Been at Udinese for years and never been bought by a bigger club which is pretty revealing.

According to your logic, Di Natale and Batistuta must be average players because they didn't played for big clubs.

(05-01-2021, 10:19 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: I thought I was the only one that doesn't rate De Paul. I don't think he would be useful, let alone at that cost (I won't even accept a direct swap).

De Paul at best would be Brocchi, but Hauge may have the potential of Kaka'. This of course may look like exaggeration, but that's how I feel.

De Paul has been the best Trequartista since the start of 2020, please take a bit of time to check the statistics, despite playing with average players of Udinese. 

Coming to Hauge.... He wouldn't even reach the potential of Cerci, forget Kaka. He is too slow and lazy for Italian football.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
De Paul isnot a bad option, given we cant get some heavyweight .... Hakan is too unreliable , ups and downs too often... and if you bear in my mind that Car Krunic is the only option as back up than get de Paul.
A loan experience for Hauge wouldnt do bad for now. For Maldini Jr as well. Of utter imporatance get rid of Krunic, Castillejo,Meite, troublemakers llike Donarumma,Romagnoli and Hakan .
(05-02-2021, 05:04 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: According to your logic, Di Natale and Batistuta must be average players because they didn't played for big clubs.

De Paul has been the best Trequartista since the start of 2020, please take a bit of time to check the statistics, despite playing with average players of Udinese. 

Coming to Hauge.... He wouldn't even reach the potential of Cerci, forget Kaka. He is too slow and lazy for Italian football.
Against us he didn't look slow or lazy, kid just need some games...as for De Paul every game against us he spent more time on the grass rolling than play with ball..
(05-02-2021, 05:04 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: De Paul has been the best Trequartista since the start of 2020, please take a bit of time to check the statistics, despite playing with average players of Udinese. 

Why would you assume that I didn't check the statistics? I am aware of his "glorious" stats but stats can be misleading and don't tell all the story. If you read my post carefully, you can probably tell that I thought that I could be the only one that don't rate de Paul, which is exactly because I worry that everyone else may be just following the stats, and that only. Also, what stats beyond goals and assists are you talking about and where do you see them? (this is a sincere question)

I am not asking that you agree with me, because it is my personal preference. And potential is a tricky thing. I see nothing special in de Paul. He has a good season so far, but that's because he is a veteran in Italy already; also, playing in a mid-level team helps a lot, contrary to what you claim. I know that it is not convincing now to think Hauge can reach the level of Kaka, but do you recall his game against us? And you can tell me that he didn't look like Kaka at his prime? Probably one game doesn't mean much, and I also did admit that it was somewhat exaggerated, but I just wanted to get the point crossed. But Cerci? LOL.
aka xudong
(05-02-2021, 01:31 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Against us he didn't look slow or lazy, kid just need some games...as for De Paul every game against us he spent more time on the grass rolling than play with ball..

Not every game. There was one game many years ago, De Paul fouled and injured De Sciglio. While De Sciglio was on the sideline receiving treatment, he marched in from that empty area and scored the winning goal. What a skunk. 

Ambrosini once said that de Paul has the quality to play for Conte's Inter. I am sure that it was meant as a compliment, but a biased part of me think that Ambrosini was hinting that this low-life matches Inter the Merda.
aka xudong
Hauge... i dont want to say a wrong thing, but, he is too soft for the league. He may suit more AC Milan Feminile...Lets swap him with Giacinti Big Grin
seriously, he has skills... needs to work on his stamina,pace and his head...has to play without fear...maybe after last nights game where zlatan was shouting at Hakan all others will be more freightened and careful.
(05-02-2021, 04:07 PM)Artan Wrote: Hauge... i dont want to say a wrong thing, but, he is too soft for the league. He may suit more AC Milan Feminile...Lets swap him with Giacinti Big Grin
seriously, he has skills... needs to work on his stamina,pace and his head...has to play without fear...maybe after last nights game where zlatan was shouting at Hakan all others will be more freightened and careful.

He is timid. 

but man, the game when he played against us. Hauge was a completely different player. He was fast; he was sharp; he was determined and skillful. On several occasions, he opened up our defense like a hot knife going through butter. He was their leader on the pitch. 

It is all gone, completely gone. I think the main issue is confidence. He may have a softer personality; he may need time to know about the league, but the coach's ignoring him which doesn't help. 

I mean, I understand that Pioli (just like most Italian coaches) didn't want to gamble on him when you already had a "system" that was working and winning, but you would think Hauge deserves a bit more than what he is given now, especially when nothing else works?

Giacinti is great though. She may actually score more than Leao or Rebic. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(05-02-2021, 04:07 PM)Artan Wrote: Hauge... i dont want to say a wrong thing, but, he is too soft for the league. He may suit more AC Milan Feminile...Lets swap him with Giacinti Big Grin

I like milanisti who like facts but he has to improve a lot to even properly compete with Leao
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Hauge is a raw diamond, understand him like that ?