Summer mercato 2021
(03-22-2021, 07:58 PM)mazen111 Wrote: RR is second only to Marcelo

I've said it time and time again... You keep misquoting...

"...he's got the potential to become one of the best LB in the world, 2nd only to Marcelo who seems to keep getting better and better"

That was before he came to us... and while Marcelo was still a top LB.

Plus. I'm allowed to be wrong. I mean, you're wrong all the time so why can't I be wrong even once. 

(03-22-2021, 10:57 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: https://sempremilan.com/cm-chelsea-to-lo...28m-loanee

Interesting point about Tomori here. I completely forgot that we had budgeted for a CB last summer.

As for Romagnoli, I think we should keep him. We'll have a lot of matches next season too, and I think finding someone better would cost us a serious amount of money. The thing is just that he's the captain of the team, so he can't be benched without drama. This is a bit of a problem seeing as how he's our 3rd best centre back right now.

Yep. we came close to getting Simakan but pulled out for whatever reason. What a decision that's proven to be. 
Getting Tomori has proven to be a stroke of genius.
Tomori, Kjaer, Gabbia & Romagnoli is a good CB department. We can use Kalulu as the back up 5th option (1st RB option behind Calabria).
The key here is that Romagnoli probably wouldn't be a starter. At least not on current form and if anything he'll have to really fight for his spot. He is not good enough to just be written in the lineup. So if he's ok with that and with fighting for a spot...then perfect. I'm all for him staying. We need a great squad and not just a great starting 11.
(03-23-2021, 02:03 AM)nefremo Wrote: Tomori, Kjaer, Gabbia & Romagnoli is a good CB department. We can use Kalulu as the back up 5th option (1st RB option behind Calabria).
The key here is that Romagnoli probably wouldn't be a starter. At least not on current form and if anything he'll have to really fight for his spot. He is not good enough to just be written in the lineup. So if he's ok with that and with fighting for a spot...then perfect. I'm all for him staying. We need a great squad and not just a great starting 11.

Agreed. just not sure he'll be happy to be on the bench... plus, according to rumors (If we're still allowed to comment on those   Devilol ), he wants a pay rise so he'll be an expensive depth player
can we get pulisic from chelsea also?that guy would be do wonders for our right side
(03-23-2021, 04:59 AM)reza Wrote:

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
Some recent mentioned names in case Donnarumma leaves

Mike Maignan (25 yo, Lille)
Alphonse Areola (28, Fulham on loan from PSG)
Juan Musso (26, Udinese)
what do you guys think about montipo?
(03-23-2021, 03:32 AM)sylrus Wrote: can we get pulisic from chelsea also?that guy would be do wonders for our right side

I would love that as an American but he has injury problems no? With the way we play, that would be risky with the amount he would cost.
(03-23-2021, 03:01 PM)sylrus Wrote: what do you guys think about montipo?

damn NO
You fear because you live without Love Pioli