Summer mercato 2021
Handanovic and D'ambrosio have covid. Inter fear an outbreak.

Play with your B team and see how you fair, damned Merda!
(03-18-2021, 12:06 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Handanovic and D'ambrosio have covid. Inter fear an outbreak.

Nope, they just reschedule their games instaed.  Rolleyes
We are the only team that got screwed with this...
(03-18-2021, 04:42 PM)nefremo Wrote: We are the only team that got screwed with this...

You think Juventus is happy? First Napoli, now this (they have a better chance now than Milan overtaking Inter).

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(03-18-2021, 12:06 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Handanovic and D'ambrosio have covid. Inter fear an outbreak.

Merda is probably only team in Top 5 European league who hasn't used their backup goalie yet. That's probably stupid because Handonovic can hardly dive all their clean sheet come from because of their back 3.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-17-2021, 01:15 AM)nefremo Wrote: 12 million commission for a player we already own? Haha Can't be real. Did he facilitate a transfer? Did he act as some sort of a broker? What did he do? 

Can't even for 1 second believe that rumor.....but if it's true and Gigio is standing by watching this....he can F right off!

A signing on fee is a regular practice in American sports, I think even Messi got a huge signing on bonus with Barca for his last contract.

Gigio can f*** off? Hmmm I wonder where I heard that before.... you were spitting out the same insecure bullshit when Gigio was 17 and you were one of the first to turn on our young little star and it’s no coincidence you’re doing the same again. He’s our gem and it sucks when we see how unappreciative our fans are and how quickly they turn against our own players when a little pressure is on the line.

Gigio loves Milan and he’s staying here whether you like it or not. Deal with it.
(03-18-2021, 08:27 PM)Hitman Wrote: A signing on fee is a regular practice in American sports, I think even Messi got a huge signing on bonus with Barca for his last contract.

Gigio can f*** off? Hmmm I wonder where I heard that before....  you were spitting out the same insecure bullshit when Gigio was 17 and you were one of the first to turn on our young little star and it’s no coincidence you’re doing the same again. He’s our gem and it sucks when we see how unappreciative our fans are and how quickly they turn against our own players when a little pressure is on the line.

Gigio loves Milan and he’s staying here whether you like it or not. Deal with it.

Hi star quality is not the issue here, how he uses it is. Big gem or star doesn't have the right to destabilize the team and if you disagree that he, through his agent, is doing just that then I 100% disagree. I criticized Maldini when he publicly (on his facebook for example) criticized previous management so I guess I am expected to disagree here and I do Tongue

10 million short term and 12 million addition which is not a signing bonus and a release clause is what his agent wants, not a single one of these are a good thing for Milan and only one (the 10 million) could be argued as a good investment.

EDIT: Messi got a loyalty bonus, I would under no circumstances give one to a 22 year old.
(03-18-2021, 08:27 PM)Hitman Wrote: A signing on fee is a regular practice in American sports, I think even Messi got a huge signing on bonus with Barca for his last contract.

Gigio can f*** off? Hmmm I wonder where I heard that before....  you were spitting out the same insecure bullshit when Gigio was 17 and you were one of the first to turn on our young little star and it’s no coincidence you’re doing the same again. He’s our gem and it sucks when we see how unappreciative our fans are and how quickly they turn against our own players when a little pressure is on the line.

Easy there. O 

A signing on fee is a regular practice in American sports. True, but this is not American sports. They also don't pay transfer fee in American sports, but in European football, transfer fee is a huge factor. 

Nobody is quickly turning against our own players here. We are just expressing our grunt to those who may not love this team as much as we think/hope, and may soon become ex-players, hence not our own anymore. Trust me, if they are indeed our own players, we will continue to love them and support them. Most of us love the team more than any individual players. This place is Milanmania for a reason, not just Gigiomania or something like that.

Now, that does come down to the last line you wrote. I would like to believe that Gigio loves Milan, and you know, I believe so, but he may have loved money more than he loves Milan. He claims that he gives everything to this team, which is probably true, but it is equally true if not more that he takes everything from this team too, which is hurting the team. I would also like to believe that Gigio is staying here (and I will like it as I consider him a pillar for our future), but I am not feeling so sure. As I said, if he stays, everyone will support him; when he turns his back against us (yes, he turns his back on us, not us turning our back on him), I will actually start to spit insult on him.
aka xudong

There is absolutely no evidence that he loves anything but $$$$. The fact he's asking for 10m a season PLUS 12m signing PLUS a release clause is proof against him "Loving Milan".
He's a quality keeper but this constant arguing over $$ every few years does nothing for the team or club. 

On the signing fee... This isn't American Sports nor is he Messi. MOST players do not get a signing fee larger than they're already large wage. 

(03-18-2021, 08:56 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Easy there. O 

A signing on fee is a regular practice in American sports. True, but this is not American sports. They also don't pay transfer fee in American sports, but in European football, transfer fee is a huge factor. 

Nobody is quickly turning against our own players here. We are just expressing our grunt to those who may not love this team as much as we think/hope, and may soon become ex-players, hence not our own anymore. Trust me, if they are indeed our own players, we will continue to love them and support them. Most of us love the team more than any individual players. This place is Milanmania for a reason, not just Gigiomania or something like that.

Now, that does come down to the last line you wrote. I would like to believe that Gigio loves Milan, and you know, I believe so, but he may have loved money more than he loves Milan. He claims that he gives everything to this team, which is probably true, but it is equally true if not more that he takes everything from this team too, which is hurting the team. I would also like to believe that Gigio is staying here (and I will like it as I consider him a pillar for our future), but I am not feeling so sure. As I said, if he stays, everyone will support him; when he turns his back against us (yes, he turns his back on us, not us turning our back on him), I will actually start to spit insult on him.

I'd like him to stay but ultimately he'll leave. he'll stay for as long as we keep giving him pay rises. the minute that stops he'll sign for his next "boyhood club"
Based on that "effort" against Pogba's goal, Donnarumma doesn't deserve a pay hike!
But I think he will stay for around 8M(incl bonus) + Captain armband.

I think Romagnoli, Dalot, Krunic, Samu are all gone.
Diaz will get a loan extension I feel, same with Tomori.