Summer mercato 2021
There are several players we are linked to every summer. Bakayoko is one of them. So is Baselli. Big Grin

Whatever. I don't mind Bakayoko for cheap. He's better then Meite or whatever other trash we're likely to get for that backup CM spot.
(06-17-2021, 11:33 PM)nefremo Wrote: There are several players we are linked to every summer. Bakayoko is one of them. So is Baselli. Big Grin

Whatever. I don't mind Bakayoko for cheap. He's better then Meite or whatever other trash we're likely to get for that backup CM spot.

Would rather have kept Locatelli, then there would be no problem.

Bakayoko is a fraud, one good season at Monaco and flopped everywhere else, bouncing around on loan after loan. Was miserable at Napoli this year.
He wasn't bad. He had a good spell where he was probably their best CM for a couple months. Then went back to trash. Haha
But that's what he was like with us too.

I don't disagree. He's for sure not the best option. But, he's also far from the worst. Like I said...it could also be Baselli Big Grin

Forget about Locatelli. It's a closed chapter.

Best case scenario for us is for Tonalli to improve and realize his potential, because I don't expect anyone better or with better potential to come. Then again...we don't even own Tonali yet so who knows if he'll even be here.
Incoming discussion and increased forum traffic: a rumor, Kessie won’t renew for less than 6mil.
(06-17-2021, 11:33 PM)nefremo Wrote: There are several players we are linked to every summer. Bakayoko is one of them. So is Baselli. Big Grin

(06-17-2021, 11:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: He wasn't bad. He had a good spell where he was probably their best CM for a couple months. Then went back to trash. Haha
But that's what he was like with us too.

I don't disagree. He's for sure not the best option. But, he's also far from the worst. Like I said...it could also be Baselli Big Grin

Forget about Locatelli. It's a closed chapter.

Best case scenario for us is for Tonalli to improve and realize his potential, because I don't expect anyone better or with better potential to come. Then again...we don't even own Tonali yet so who knows if he'll even be here.

Icon_lol2 just responded to Simone about Tonali. Who knows how much of it is true and how much of it is just media garbage.

(06-18-2021, 01:07 AM)DrDejan Wrote: Incoming discussion and increased forum traffic: a rumor,  Kessie won’t renew for less than 6mil.

1 good season and he wants 6m. If that's the case, sell him ASAP.
Kessie rumor is scary. I hope he’s be a bit more flexible after 1.5 good seasons. Those bakayoko rumors just can’t be true. He is no better then Meite and more expensive.

I heard marseille balked at our offer for Kamara. He seems like a good deal tho.
At some point, we are going to need to either open our wallet and pay for our core players to stay, or let everyone leave and rebuild with youngsters we identified with our scouting network. Guys like Kessie can make more than even 6m a year in EPL, why exactly would he want to stay for significantly less? Players don't do their job for charity man. Maldini drew a hard line in the sand with Donna, but that's just the beginning of all of his headaches, i am afraid.
Kessie rumour is very unlikely to be true. I can see us losing Theo, even Bennacer before any issues with Kessie (contract, high bid or whatever). If we regress next season summer 2022 could be scary though.
(06-18-2021, 02:29 AM)reza Wrote: Kessie rumour is very unlikely to be true. I can see us losing Theo, even Bennacer before any issues with Kessie (contract, high bid or whatever). If we regress next season summer 2022 could be scary though.

Kessie had interest from EPL every season and I have sure all of them offer more than us but he choose to stay every season. Kessie seem to like sticking around in milan more than the other players. If we are giving Donna 6m per season when he wasn't even as important as Kessie then I won't be surprised if kessie ask for 6m.
(06-18-2021, 02:29 AM)reza Wrote: Kessie rumour is very unlikely to be true. I can see us losing Theo, even Bennacer before any issues with Kessie (contract, high bid or whatever). If we regress next season summer 2022 could be scary though.

How much they want to pay for Kessie? 

And what's his salary and contract at the moment