Summer mercato 2021
(05-28-2021, 10:43 AM)Artan Wrote: Kebab is set to return to the BuLi... Premiership move not excluded, but mire likely Bundesliga since his family asking that. That's a Turkish source, but reliable one

Care to share it? Couldn’t find anything
(05-29-2021, 12:51 AM)nefremo Wrote: Florenzi as a player swap? But PSG doesn't own him! These journalists can't even get their facts straight Big Grin

Icon_lol2

That's the same as reports Merda want 60M  for Hakimi. They owe money  to Real for Hakimi. Haha
More reports saying Kebab is going to Liverpool over Bundesliga.

Multiple reports say Pioli will extend until 2034 with up to 4M salary.

Also a report says we're offering 4M to extend Kessie.
(05-29-2021, 03:04 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: More reports saying Kebab is going to Liverpool over Bundesliga.

Multiple reports say Pioli will extend until 2034 with up to 4M salary.

Also a report says we're offering 4M to extend Kessie.

2034?  Huh
aka xudong
(05-29-2021, 03:12 AM)ACM2021 Wrote: 2034?  Huh

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Well 2024 of course.

The player's obviously like him and he deserves a shot with a good squad.  We may of won the Scudetto if Ibra , Rebic and Bennacer stay fit.

But he makes some weird tactical choices,  has a fetish for useless player's getting minutes over youth and seemed flat of idea's sometimes.
(05-29-2021, 03:23 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Well 2024 of course.

The player's obviously like him and he deserves a shot with a good squad.  We may of won the Scudetto if Ibra , Rebic and Bennacer stay fit.

But he makes some weird tactical choices,  has a fetish for useless player's getting minutes over youth and seemed flat of idea's sometimes.

To help Pioli, Maldini need to sell Castillejo and Krunic ASAP so he can't field them anymore.
Sky: Donnarumma prefers to move outside of Italy for the Milan fans

Great man Gigio! Lol

Bild: Milan is interested in Brekalo, there is competition from serie A and Everton. Price tag is around 15m

Good player.

Would love links to either Patson Daka and Adam Hlozek!
(05-29-2021, 03:02 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Icon_lol2

That's the same as reports Merda want 60M  for Hakimi. They owe money  to Real for Hakimi. Haha

They took loans to pay Real for Hakimi but they need to raise funds to pay back the loans. They can sell Lukaku or Martinez to raise the funds.
(05-28-2021, 06:47 PM)mazen111 Wrote: I can see, understand, and share the same point of yours.
Okmilan

(05-28-2021, 07:10 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't know. Dalot was hot and cold. He had some TERRIBLE performances. Almost every comment in here was within the lines of "send him back, how did we end up with him, etc". Havibg said that, he also had some decent-good performances. All in all, I think he improved as time went on and got more comfortable within the tactical set up. But all this proves is that he is still currently behind Calabria. So yes, we need a back up/rotation player....I just don't know if we should spend 15mip on that or if we should go for a cheaper option (maybe even loan) that will more or less provide the same.
Btw, I don't consider Dalot a LB option. Yes, he played there. But that doesn't mean he's a LB. I also prefer left footed LBs and right footed RBs. You just get more out of them in terms of natural width when you attack.

I don't think we will pay 15M directly  Icon_lol2 

We should get the player to play backup/rotation immediately and get better (increase market value Big Grin). Very "Arsenal". So I rate him a little higher than Hysaj.

And this is the season he has the most playing time in his career, same as Brahim Diaz.
(05-29-2021, 03:29 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Sky: Donnarumma prefers to move outside of Italy for the Milan fans

Great man Gigio!  Lol

Bild: Milan is interested in Brekalo, there is competition from serie A and Everton. Price tag is around 15m

Good player.

Would love links to either Patson Daka and Adam Hlozek!

Donnarumma cannot bear the thoughts of having fake dollar bills thrown at his face twice a year.   Icon_lol2