Summer mercato 2021
As for Giroud, I think it would be a great deal. If Calhanoglu leaves, the only player we'll have with Champions League experience is Ibra. So bringing in an experienced guy like Giroud will definitely help the team.
(05-27-2021, 01:11 AM)mazen111 Wrote: samu asked Maldini to give him the number 10 in the event that Hakan  leaves, maldini told him that he will leave before the Turkish.

Icon_lol2
(05-27-2021, 01:40 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: As for Giroud, I think it would be a great deal. If Calhanoglu leaves, the only player we'll have with Champions League experience is Ibra. So bringing in an experienced guy like Giroud will definitely help the team.

But giving 4 million for a bench player seems excessive. And it's not like he has game changing abilities.
AC MILAN
I’m not down for Giroud at all. I truly think this is a terrible ble idea. We need someone young that is groomed for a season. Giroud is 34 come on now. Also better to have two players on the field with CL experience except just one. Our set up only allows for one striker. I get the allure a target man gives you but a pacer scorer wouldn’t be terrible either.
? @PianetaMilan: De Paul a concrete target for #ACMilan with Raiola rumours clarified - how a deal could be structured

https://t.co/jLYvIhPw1u #SempreMilan

We are still in to buying de Paul. Raiola not in the picture... Yet.
AC MILAN
(05-27-2021, 02:23 AM)Reso Wrote: ? @PianetaMilan: De Paul a concrete target for #ACMilan with Raiola rumours clarified - how a deal could be structured

https://t.co/jLYvIhPw1u #SempreMilan

We are still in to buying de Paul. Raiola not in the picture... Yet.

As I said before, I don't think Raiola is the issue for us, nor do I think we'll cease to deal with him. Fact is, Dollarumma chose this HIMSELF. Ibrahimovic renewed, why were there no issues? 
Why has De Paul been at Udinese collecting 1m per season for the last 5 years when surely other clubs had offered him more? 

Donnarumma chose this.

De Paul can still come, whether Raiola is his agent or not means nothing. Players make the decisions agents just help them get what they want.
Not disagreeing with you but Ibra is not a good example. He is 39, has side businesses, close to retirement, Ibra was calling Milan home when Donnarumma was not even teenager lol.
? @laprovence: #ACMilan alerted as asking price for Toulouse winger has been cut

https://t.co/wW83QRnl7b #SempreMilan

Adil
AC MILAN
(05-26-2021, 11:53 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: If true, that's fair to me. As much as I like Tonali, he wasn't the main reason that we qualify for CL. He is still considered to be a luxury to have (for the future) and a gamble too.

When we regularly participate in CL, at least we will be in a better financial position to afford such luxury.

It looks like a way to spread the cost...contrary to the initial report that said we were thinking about walking away from the deal. I think we'll sign him and I have no problem with that. We have to use him to the best of his ability. He's a good player, but he's not a Pirlo and he's not a Gattuso (in style or ability). He's an all-around midfielder. Honestly, he's like your typical 1990s/2000s English CM. Gets stuck in, keeps the ball moving, keeps himself moving both attacking and defensive wise, plays both phases of the game. Not to attach another comparison to him....but he's like a Steven Gerrard type of player. Those have to be the comparisons and expectations. To be clear....not that he'll reach Gerrard's level who was one of the best CMs of his generation. But I'm talking about style on the field. So, if have use for that type of player, great.....he's worth it. But if not, then even 1 Euro is a lot.
(05-27-2021, 02:44 AM)reza Wrote: Not disagreeing with you but Ibra is not a good example. He is 39, has side businesses, close to retirement, Ibra was calling Milan home when Donnarumma was not even teenager lol.

. Was trying to point out the fact that most of Raiola's clients have been quiet and playing their football. Donnarumma is a new saga every damn year. He is after the $$$ and only the money. I know all players make far more than they used to, and they all want their big pay chq when they got some hype but haven't seen many as aggressive about it every year like this retard and his incapacitated brother who I can play better in net than him