Summer mercato 2021
Carlos Bacca wins EL with Villareal

Bacca > Giroud
(05-26-2021, 10:59 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Tonali what?

Rumor says that Maldini plans to meet with Celino to renegotiate the redemption fee.
aka xudong
EDIT: Di Marzio confirmed Maldini's revised offer to Brescia for Tonali is as follows: 15m euros paid immediately + additional 10m euros IF we qualify again for the champions league.

Remainder of 40m euros owed by Inter to Madrid for Hakimi was paid with part of the 275m loan Inter received from OAKTREE capital. They need to sell 80m worth of players to balance the books. That will be easy because either one of Lukaku or Martinez would fetch them in and around that on their own. Wouldn't count Merda out although losing Conte so soon is a big indicator of a potentially bleak future for them.

Tonali not being redeemed wouldn't surprise me much. He was nothing special. We all want to convince ourselves that he will be one day because of the expectations, but sometimes we need to look past that. He was very close to utter shit in my honest opinion Smile With that being said, I'd gamble on the prospect but don't blame Maldini for trying to lower the price significantly.

Multiple sources are confirming that Meite will be sent back to Torino without redemption. To replace him for the role Pioli originally requested on his signature will be Fofana, previously of Udinese & apparently unhappy at Lens now. He really impressed me at Torino and is certainly a better player than Meite Smile

I'm still sincerely hoping that we have a chance to get Dybala. Early rumours are 25-30m + Romagnoli (steal in my opinion). A motivated Dybala is up there in the top 10 attacking players in the world in my opinion. Will be equivalent to when we stole Pirlo/Seedorf from merda back in the day Wink
Nesta: What Donnarumma did is disgusting to me ... To refuse the salary of 8 million at the age of 21 is disrespectful .. What Maldini did is the right thing.
(05-26-2021, 11:15 PM)ac.michael Wrote: EDIT: Di Marzio confirmed Maldini's revised offer to Brescia for Tonali is as follows: 15m euros paid immediately + additional 10m euros IF we qualify again for the champions league.

Remainder of 40m euros owed by Inter to Madrid for Hakimi was paid with part of the 275m loan Inter received from OAKTREE capital. They need to sell 80m worth of players to balance the books. That will be easy because either one of Lukaku or Martinez would fetch them in and around that on their own. Wouldn't count Merda out although losing Conte so soon is a big indicator of a potentially bleak future for them.

Tonali not being redeemed wouldn't surprise me much. He was nothing special. We all want to convince ourselves that he will be one day because of the expectations, but sometimes we need to look past that. He was very close to utter shit in my honest opinion Smile With that being said, I'd gamble on the prospect but don't blame Maldini for trying to lower the price significantly.

Multiple sources are confirming that Meite will be sent back to Torino without redemption. To replace him for the role Pioli originally requested on his signature will be Fofana, previously of Udinese & apparently unhappy at Lens now. He really impressed me at Torino and is certainly a better player than Meite Smile

I'm still sincerely hoping that we have a chance to get Dybala. Early rumours are 25-30m + Romagnoli (steal in my opinion). A motivated Dybala is up there in the top 10 attacking players in the world in my opinion. Will be equivalent to when we stole Pirlo/Seedorf from merda back in the day Wink

If true, that's fair to me. As much as I like Tonali, he wasn't the main reason that we qualify for CL. He is still considered to be a luxury to have (for the future) and a gamble too.

When we regularly participate in CL, at least we will be in a better financial position to afford such luxury.
aka xudong
(05-26-2021, 10:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: Big Grin You Australians are 12 hours ahead of all of us....but somehow, you're actually 12 hours behind!  Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Icon_lol2 That's because all the good shit happens while we're asleep. 

(05-26-2021, 10:24 PM)Artan Wrote: Porcho, the next day you wake up there in Australia you will read Dybala signed for Milan Inter filed for Bankruptcy, Juve expelled from, CL, Mazen getting noble prize for opening winning match threads Smile

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

Inter filing for Bankruptcy would be the dream. relegated to Serie D. 

(05-26-2021, 11:15 PM)ac.michael Wrote: EDIT: Di Marzio confirmed Maldini's revised offer to Brescia for Tonali is as follows: 15m euros paid immediately + additional 10m euros IF we qualify again for the champions league.

that's not much different then the existing deal. 
Difference is now we know what the 10m bonus is for where we didn't know what the previous 10 bonuses was. 

Many idiots... I mean reporters... stating Milan owe 25m for Tonali which is incorrect. the deal was 15m to make him permanent plus bonuses. The media are assuming all the bonus targets were reached.
#La_Repubblica ..

Milan is about to include three free deals and it is about hysaj of Naples, D'Ambrosio Inter Milan, and Olivier Giroud of Chelsea FC.
Di Marzio:

The intention is clear on the Milan management that they want to give Stefano Pioli a competitive team in next season's tournaments.
samu asked Maldini to give him the number 10 in the event that Hakan leaves, maldini told him that he will leave before the Turkish.
Tonali didn't have a great first season with us, but you can tell the talent is there. I think the club sees him as a long-term investment. In a way he had a similar season to Hauge, though Hauge's Milan career got off to a much better start. I think they just need to spend more time at the club and become accustomed to the pressure and expectations at the club. Both will probably be excellent players in a season or two.