Summer mercato 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43CApBLEOvE

Mike Maignan Is Ready For AC Milan - Best Saves 2021
If Hakimi becomes available, do you guys think we would go for him? Pioli is showing to be pretty flexible in formation and Hakimi on the right with Theo in the left sounds all star to me. Just need to find that third center back....
(05-26-2021, 06:54 PM)honsano Wrote: If Hakimi becomes available, do you guys think we would go for him? Pioli is showing to be pretty flexible in formation and Hakimi on the right with Theo in the left sounds all star to me. Just need to find that third center back....

I thought he is still owned by Real Madrid. Inter hadn't even paid for the loan yet? 

Unless you meant to deal with Real Madrid?
aka xudong
(05-26-2021, 06:53 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Well yes ,not saying that good players can't be found there. Also ,Ibra wasn't exiled from there ,he was star player. But when you target rejects from those leagues ,that's where your problems starts.  Devilol

Fair point. I didn't follow Mandzukic and didn't know that he could not perform even in Qatar.
aka xudong
(05-26-2021, 06:54 PM)honsano Wrote: If Hakimi becomes available, do you guys think we would go for him? Pioli is showing to be pretty flexible in formation and Hakimi on the right with Theo in the left sounds all star to me. Just need to find that third center back....

he is no less than 40-45 mil ... of course no ... spend 25- 30 on belotti
Apparently Giroud soon:
2 years contract 4 million per season.
Just give me Leon Bailey for the right wing. Devastating pace and have a really good sense of the goals. Leverkusen with a bad season, and combined with Covid, maybe they will accept and offer in the region of 25-30 mill euros.

Work your magic Paolo.
(05-26-2021, 07:34 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Just give me Leon Bailey for the right wing. Devastating pace and have a really good sense of the goals. Leverkusen with a bad season, and combined with Covid, maybe they will accept and offer in the region of 25-30 mill euros.

Work your magic Paolo.
[Image: 189813078_1209071589562633_3248833938404...e=60D31196]
Premium Sport: “Dybala will leave Juventus because of his high salary, the Argentine is close to Milan
(05-26-2021, 07:19 PM)reza Wrote: Apparently Giroud soon:
2 years contract 4 million per season.

That's actually not bad as I was afraid of.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.