Week 21: Milan - Crotone February 7 15:00
What are the chances that Lukaku and Zlafan get bans which will be applied in the league too?
(02-04-2021, 01:48 PM)Artan Wrote: What are the chances that Lukaku and Zlafan get bans which will be applied in the league too?

I highly doubt it. I think it'll turn out to be nothing. Nobody from either team is talking about racism. It's only the media driving this thing. 

As foe this game....will we finally be able to put out our starting 11? I guess minus Kjaer...
(02-01-2021, 12:56 AM)Siregar Wrote: Winning win with convincing score is still a challenge for us but I won't complain about it. The goal is 3 points, others are bonuses.

We should avoid to lose points from small or mediocre teams. We have lost points to such teams in first half of the season, this second half should be better.

The target is like Maldini said to repeat what we have done in the first half of the season.

This is true.

However, I feel if we scrape this game 1-0 while other side's are winning 4 or 6-0 it might start bothering us.

Like you said, at the end of the day we need  the 3 points so hopefully that's what comes.
meite, tonali and bennacer to start against crotone

sky
(02-05-2021, 07:31 PM)mazen111 Wrote: meite, tonali and bennacer to start against crotone

sky

Did you see this straight from Sky or some group? I see no indication of Kessie being injured anywhere. If Kessie is being rested what does that have to do with Meite playing?
[Image: EtdKmnSXUAA02Ay.jpg]
aka xudong
(02-05-2021, 08:25 PM)reza Wrote: Did you see this straight from Sky or some group? I see no indication of Kessie being injured anywhere. If Kessie is being rested what does that have to do with Meite playing?

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(02-05-2021, 08:25 PM)reza Wrote:
Did you see this straight from Sky or some group?
I see no indication of Kessie being injured anywhere. If Kessie is being rested what does that have to do with Meite playing?

group
(02-05-2021, 08:46 PM)mazen111 Wrote: group

Yet, the source posted was "sky"  Icon_lol2
(02-05-2021, 09:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yet, the source posted was "sky"  Icon_lol2

https:www9.sky.com  Angel
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.